deformed baby....thoughts please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deformed baby....thoughts please

Post by happiness80 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi all, I would appreciate thoughts on this,

I was in a past home and seems my parents were around. I saw someone had left a newborn baby girl at the door. I picked up this newborn and it looked normal. However as i carried it I realised it was deformed in the sense that it had two heads and her feet were where her hands were meant to be. Even though I noticed this I continued to hold it, it wasnt such a big deal to me but I did notice these things about her. Im not sure who the baby belonged to in this dream but i felt it belonged to my father.

Another part of this dream was when I went to charge my cellphone and the charger crumbled right in my fingers like rotten wood. I just thought "oh great, I wont be able to charge my phone!"

Please help I would especially like thoughts on the baby and what that could be symbolic for.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: deformed baby....thoughts please

Post by spoken4 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

A few thoughts that may spark something for you....

Perhaps God is revealing something to you that you are still carrying, that was passed to you through your past experiences within your family? Perhaps this was a seed planted that came through your relationship with your father? Perhaps, this is something that was a seed planted in the past but God is opening your eyes now to see the fruit that has come out of this seed planted by your father. Perhaps, the fruit of that seed is just now being made manifest in your life.
Are there areas of your life that you are recognizing some double mindedness? I will give the example of a spiritually mature christian who had a father who made his daughter feel as though they had to perform perfectly to be loved and accepted. Oftentimes, as adults, as we mature in Christ we are given the mind of Christ. We learn about the grace of God for our imperfections and we learn that He loves us and accepts us in spite of our imperfections. Yet, that truth, or mindset, is battling the other mindset that is at odds with what our natural father has instilled in us. This causes double mindedness, as the two mind sets are at war with one another. The scripture came to mind....about a double minded man being unstable in all his ways. This war that goes on is between the truth of God and the lie we have believed that was previously instilled in us. So, Instead of being able to simply rest in the truth of how God, our Father, feels about us and recieve His grace is hindered by the two separate mindsets that are at war. This would cause our spiritual walk to be hindered. This struck me because where the feet should have been were hands. This was not Gods original design and could cause an imbalance in ones walk. Also, hands, at times for me have represented my ability to relate to relate to others.

Perhaps, this has caused some things to be not out of alignment with Gods original design in how you relate to others?? Could it be that in place of closely relating to others in a certain area of your life, you seem unable to relate to others in the way God designed you to? Perhaps, instead of reaching out in this area, your previously conditioned to walk away from it instead?? (feet misplaced?)

It seems though intially you may not have recognized the affects that your father seed had on you. Yet, along the way, God has been faithful to open your eyes to some areas that were affected by it that you were still carrying with you now??

Could this be an area that God has revealed, that is in need of healing, so that it can be restored to His original plan and design for you??

A cell phone is a means of communication--I.E.---Our ability to communicate and relate to others and God. Perhaps, God has already done this healing work in you??But all that needs to be done now, is breaking the habit, of falling back into what we have always done in the past, in the way we previously related to others or Him??
I say that because....
The rotten wood..sounds like something foundational that was previously instilled in you, but was not based on the true solid foundation, the rock which is Christ?

But, THANK YOU JESUS, once he has done the work to reveal to us areas we have been affected by lies we have believed that were ingrained in us in children....and once he shows us the affects these lies have had on us in the natural....then its time for HIM to SEVER the POWER this has over us...so that when we slip back into old habits we find that it no longer backed by a power source that once fueled it. The foundational belief that was not based on the truth has been abolished completely!!!

He replaces the lies with the truth, of His mind and heart towards us. And when we fall into the previous habit of relating to others in a way that was previously powered and driven by that old rotten foundation....we find it holds no power over us anymore!! It Awesome!!!
These are just my thoughts upon reading your dream. It may be that I am seeing these things because God has been taking me through a process of inner healing and exposing lies I have believed from childhood experiences that have affected how I had related to him and others in a certain area. So please know that this could have been biased because of that. Please disregard all that does not bear witness in your spirit!! I pray that something will be sparked for you if nothing else, and He will make it clear to you!!!

God bless you immensely!!

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to this dream. What you posted reasonates with me and is something I have been working through.

Your post has really blessed me thanks! thumbs

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top