Suspicious and strange man dream my 10-yr-old had...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suspicious and strange man dream my 10-yr-old had...

Post by blessed1 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 am

My daughter had a dream that she is really concerned about. She was visiting her grandparents', which she does often, and was playing hide-and-go-seek. She ran into a bedroom in their house that she says no one ever uses. She said it didn't look like a room they have IRL. She saw a strange man sitting on the floor unpacking his bag. He had gray hair and big glasses and was acting nervous, red-faced and sweating. He got up and said "don't you know who I am?" and she said she suddenly got a sick feeling. He gave her a hug and she said "you look familiar, who are you?" He went and sat back on the floor and started unpacking again. She said she saw a big picture of him hanging on the wall, too. She went to ask her grandmother who he was and she said "he's just staying with us". She said she woke up feeling creeped out and couldn't stop thinking about it.

Thoughts anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspicious and strange man dream my 10-yr-old had...

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am

Blessed1,

I am thinking this could be a spirit that is trying to come back into your life. Do not be alarmed as this is a tactic of the enemy. They try to take illegal residence and we are gonna make sure they don't. It is called a familiar spirit. Is there any witchcraft in your history. Maybe something from the occult or from your parents side of the family as I am thinking this can be generational.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Wow, that's scary!! Thank you for your help, Connie. No, there is no witchcraft or occult in my history, nor my family's. This dream took place at my husband's parents' house and I don't believe there is that sort of history on their side, either. His parents come from a long line of traditional Baptists. I believe they've been saved, but have not attended church regularly for many years. I consider them to be "baby Christians" as I don't believe they see the need for spiritual growth. This is just from my own observations, not to be judgmental in any way. As an example, they've never understood why we won't allow our children to watch movies, such as Harry Potter when they are visiting. They don't realize there's a demonic force behind it, but think its just "make-believe". I don't know if any of this could have to do with the dream or not, but certainly don't think its one to ignore. We are praying about it with her. I welcome any further thoughts you have.

Thanks again!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:31 am

Blessed1,

Good I am glad to hear there is no witchcraft in the family history. That is good. I am going to list some others. Tell me if any of them apply. We are just trying to eliminate anything demonic. I am just covering all the bases. Has the family been involved with any of these that you are aware of:

Ouija board
Palmistry
Divination
Horoscopes/Astrology
Fortunetelling
Worship of the Dead
Charms, Crystals
Tarrot Cards, Pedulums
Water Witching
Voodoo
Medicine Man Spirits
Indian Witchcraft
Psychic or
Seances
Free masonry

Ask your husband if he remembers anything like this when he was growing up and try and remember anything like this when you were growing up. If this is not the case then it may be trying to gain illegal entrance.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I am going to be going to work shortly. It is 6:30 am my time. Central. I will have a full day. I will not be home till around 11 or so this evening. Directly after work I have Ministry but will be on tomorrow and will be watching for your post.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi Connie, I will see what I can find out and get back to you. I really appreciate your time and effort!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top