Baby dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby dream

Post by tjw on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:45 am

Hello!
I had a dream this morning and need help with interpretation.
I was at a fair or some some sort of event and knew I needed to get to my father's house. So I went and when I got there he had a baby that everyone knew was supposed to be mine. My father was temporarily taking care of the baby until I could take over. I remember looking at the baby and saying to myself that the baby did not look like me and I had not even given birth to the baby but yet I knew instinctively that the baby was mine. My father was doing his best to care for the baby but the baby had on a dirty diaper with poop everywhere and when I went to get the baby from him he said no let me clean him up first. So he cleaned him up well. The baby was just beautiful and I felt a motherly urge to get my baby as soon as I could. The baby was energetic and bouncing all over the bed and fell on the floor but he was not hurt. What does this mean? I have been believing God to bring a dream in my heart to pass and I am really close to it happening....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby dream

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 pm

What a beautiful dream!!! I have heard baby dreams can by literal, or symbolic. I have read on here if its symbolic that it could be something that requires much commitment and nurturing. I have also read the age of the baby is significant as well...almost as a time marker. If the baby was 3 months old, was there a new project or something that happened 3 months ago that was requiring a lot of attention or time?? Just my thoughts....please toss what doesnt fit... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 pm

The baby seemed to me to be maybe 6 months old or so. I thought this since he was able crawl and fell off the bed. The only one big project I have been working on is trying to get into medical school. That is the dream in my heart I spoke of....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:28 pm

O wow! I hope your dream of getting into med school comes to pass soon! What an awesome aspiration! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:30 pm

This scripture came up in my heart for you...if you dont bear witness...please disregard...

Habakkuk 2:3
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Awesome DaisY! I sooooooooo receive this! Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts and sweet sweet spirit...God is Good!!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Awe! Tjw...what a sweet post! I am so glad it ministered to you! God is SO GOOD!!! Make sure you post the manifestation when it comes to pass, so I can rejoice with you!!!! :hooray: Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top