Skin peeling off arms in a pattern?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skin peeling off arms in a pattern?

Post by Trina on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm

I would like to submit another dream for interpretation: in this dream, I was in a school building waiting for a delivery. (I'm a principal, so this is not unusual.) I saw one of the teachers who works there with a new male friend( I never saw him before.) As I was going upstairs from the basement, I saw a boy with large eyes who looked terrified! He fell to the ground; I leaned over him, telling him not to be afraid, as it was only a dandelion feather. Then a spider crawled out of his ear. As I walked away from him, my arms felt weird. Then the skin felt tight and turned black! White lines appeared in a plaid sort of pattern, then all of the skin began peeling off in boxes! There was a little blood, but mostly I could see white flesh. Then my face felt tight, like it was about to do the same thing, but it got bumps on it. I woke up then.
Note: the same little boy, about 8 yrs, old, has been in other scary or warning dreams. He never speaks, just looks terrified. Also, I've had a similar dream where that plaid pattern was being carved into my face by a metal contraption. It wasn't painful, but I can feel that sensation for days, even when I wake up.

Please weigh in! Trina :-)

Trina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skin peeling off arms in a pattern?

Post by Trina on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm

I feel like this dream could be a manifestation of feelings of fear about my job situation. I've researched a little that arms can symbolize getting work done. The "blisters" on my arms could represent hindrances to accomplishing something.

Thoughts?

Trina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm

It definately has meaning... especially if this boy is continually showing up in warning dreams... I will pray on it and get back with you. huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trina on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks Daph.! I will keep praying about it also...it is still very vivid and on my mind.

Trina :-)

Trina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 pm

That really sounds to me like some type of affliction. The boy was so filled with fear over such a small thing though...and when the spider crawled out of his ear, it made me think...hmmm...what was the spider telling him? lol... I'm sorry I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation...I just wanted to let you know what I was thinking about it so far...I'm still praying for that interp from the Lord.. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trina on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Very interesting...now that you said that it made me think that the spiders and the pattern of my skin coming off are related. Like, the pattern almost resembles a spider web. The spider is an evil representation, in my opinion. "in the boys ear" could equal something evil someone is saying about me to the boy. It could also equal an evil spirit that is somehow connected to kids, who I work with. Ironically, this just came to me...the previous prinicpal, who has very negative feelings towards me, was the principal in my current building for 8 years- the boy is 8 years old. There is lots of turmoil among my current staff and ill will towards me. This could be a warning that she is planning something (else) evil against me to hinder me getting things done.

Wow- just reading your post triggered all of that! Thank you!

Trina :-)

Trina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top