In the Hospital About to Give Birth - Please INTERPRET

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the Hospital About to Give Birth - Please INTERPRET

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I dreamed that I was in the hospital about to give birth to a baby when three
people walked into the room and began talking to the doctor. He got rid of them
so that he could deliver the baby in privacy.

When they were gone it was apparent the baby was ready to be delivered because
his head was already out, which was laying on the bed. He was making a suckling
movement with his mouth (I don't know if it was a boy or girl, though.) I was
thinking that the doctor better hurry.

I remember thinking that I don't remember there being any labor pain.

THIS DREAM IS AN IMPORTANT LESSON - Please interpret it and if you feel the Holy Spirit is giving you an interpretation please say so!

Don't be afraid of being wrong. I expect everyone to be wrong and would love to be surprised but I want everyone's participation so that we can learn how NOT to interpret.

This is a real dream that I had two nights ago.

Thanks for participating!

Love,

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In the Hospital About to Give Birth - Please INTERPRET

Post by John7 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi there Mia. Interesting dream. Here are just my personal thoughts and not an interpretation. This is a guess. I probably could be wrong.

The Doctor is Jesus Christ the good physician. The three people are three people whom the Lord is removing from your life, once these people are removed from your life, then the Lord can birth a new season and new thing into your life that you have been praying for.

I could be wrong, but just felt I would have a try. Please feel free to constructively critisize, as Im open to correction, since Im just a beginner in dream ministry.

On another note recently I did have a dream that I was pregnant also. I also had a dream where someone said, "My friend Candice had a baby." I looked the name Candice up on the internet, and the name Candice means "glistening white".

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Hello Mia:

Pleased to make your acquaintance!

I believe this dream is meant for private delivery (interpretation) from the Lord directly to you, without reliance on outside influence. I do believe this is a reminder for more than the head though!

This may or may not be an interpretation... Scratch Chin

Respectfully,
TP

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello -

Since this is a training tool, I'll add two cents: I agree with what's said by the others, but I don't believe that the three people in the dream represent actual people.

I don't want to guess at what they do represent, though!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 pm

I think that the three people represent the father,son, & holy ghost witnessing the birth of something new happening for you. The suckling that the baby was doing represents the hunger for growth. I don't think there will be work or pain getting there tho. Does that make sense? Just my thoughts..don't know if it's from the Holy Spirit or not...haven't figured out the difference yet.

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 am

Hi Mia,

I am really keen to learn so here are some of my thoughts...
Are you about to give birth to something and the doctor (physician) yeshua (in agreement with John7) has taken care of the obstacles in order to bring about the ‘baby’ manifestation? And He has already dealt with the matter because He is in control?

Will it be apparent that the obstacles have been taken out the way but you still feel slightly anxious because you see that there is evidence that what you have been waiting for is beginning to manifest?

I remember thinking that I don't remember there being any labor pain.
Is this because the dream is symbolic rather than literal?

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 am

hmmmm well i think ur birthing sumthing new,, the dokter maybe a mentor or oversite of urs, ,,assistg u wiv this nu thang,, ie baby,, the 3 ppl kood be distractions or if real ppl someones who r interfering wiv ur birthing, ,,um afta that ur birthg has startd an the ''baby'' is needing resources alredy,, ie feeding, ,,im thinking cos this isa God thang,, ther is no human hard labour, cos we labour 2 enter his rest,, ,,,, sum flowas 4 da nu mommy,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:06 am

Your feeling a sense of urgency about this matter. God wants you to focus on Him. Don't look at the distractions in your life. When all distractions are pushed aside in your mind and your focus is on God your answer will come. The answer is already on the way. Be in the word. Rest in God, be still and know He is God. He is in control of the things that concern you.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 am

Hi Mia,
I'm not an interpreter and not good with interpreting my own dreams so this is not an interpretation. I've not prayed over your dream but these thoughts came instantly to mind so will share them with you.

Are you giving birth to something, with the help of someone but perhaps what's happening is happening quickly, this person/doctor needs to give their full attention to this but perhaps they're relying on their own skills and not on God. Perhaps without even realising it, they're focusing more on the birth of this "baby" than on God. IF the 3 persons are the Holy Trinity, they're not in the room during the first stage of the birth. Don't panic though, this is why you were given the dream, to make you aware so you can open the door and invite God back in. huggins

Like I said, take this lightly because they're Just my thoughts.
God Bless you!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 am

Nothing to add but please do share when the dream manifests!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am

Mia,

These are just my thoughts. Not an interpretation per say. A hospital to me represents a place of healing and giving birth indicates a new beginning. This new beginning could be a way of handling a certain situation for you concerning your business. I believe the people represent 3 troublesome situations or persons that try to get in the way of your business. There may be three different attacks. I believe the Lord is showing you this so that you can come against these troublesome problems or attacks and stand on his word to defeat them and I believe you will defeat them. I pray this has been of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi Mia. I have spent some time in prayer about your dream. The Holy Spirit is withholding the interp. at this time. (I have had dreams that the Lord withheld their full interp. for over a year.) While reading your dream- significance was noted when there was no pain for you. Isaiah 66:7-9 [i]A woman does not give birth before she feels the pain; she does not give birth to a son before the pain starts. No one has ever heard of that happening; no one has ever seen that happen. In the same way no one ever saw a country begin in one day; no one has ever heard of a new nation beginning in one moment. But Jerusalem will give birth to her children just as soon as she feels the birth pains. In the same way I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, says the Lord. If I cause you the pain, I will not stop you form giving birth to your new nation, says your God.

This was my scripture reading on Friday of this week. I do believe the Holy Spirit is moving the elect into a place where time knows no bounds. I sense His urgency to birth ministries. My dream that He sent me on Friday - detailed the imminence of His return. I hope this will help in some way, and I will continue to pray for your revelation. (It may very well be simply too personal for others to have revelation about.)

God Bless and Love,
stacy

Last edited by sraines11 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 pm

A deliverance, blessing or new life in some area of your life that is totally dependent on trusting in the Lord alone. The people could be actual people, but I think they may represent worry, desperation and unbelief.

As soon as you get alone with the Lord and what He's told you, set aside all the distractions, doubts, reasoning's etc... you'll be able to clearly see that what He birthed in your heart is already manifesting, you just couldn't see it before because all that other stuff was blocking your sight of it

Your anxious and want to rush things but take courage in the Lord. Keep trusting in Him and His provision and just cooperate with what He's doing and everything will come out fine.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Thank you all for being willing to participate knowing you could be wrong! I wanted to use this dream because we all, even I, have a tendency to interpret these types of dreams in light of the symbols instead of interpreting them in light of what is going on in our lives.

The reason that I wanted to post this dream and have everyone try to interpret it is because the dreaming community as a whole has a tendency to see symbolic dreams like this one, that they then try to interpret using stock symbol definitions.

Needless to say, when I had the dream I wondered if there might be something new coming into my life that would be a painless process or didn't require much effort on my part but I knew there was good chance it could be about something that had absolutely nothing to do with me because it didn't fit anything going on in my life.

By and large, I believe that when a message is for us in the here and now, it should be very easy for us to understand when it is interpreted in light of what is heaviest in our lives at the current time.

If the dream is about something in the future, usually the symbolism will be even easier to understand because it will have to stand out to us down the road for us to make the connection.

Overall, I believe if we cannot understand a dream easily soon after dreaming a dream, sometimes with the help of more experienced dreamers, then the dream is either a.) not a message from God, or b.) God doesn't want us to understand it until later.

In either of the above cases, the interpretations that we get from others will usually be wrong.

White shadow is correct the people are not real people.

Chi, you are correct the dream is symbolic not literal.

Connie, I believe God gave you a word for me in spite of the fact that this dream is about something else.

The reason that I wanted you to try to interpret this dream, and to be wrong, is that I would love to see everyone take a different approach in dream interpretation. The approach is to help people interpret their dreams themselves instead of trying to interpret the dream for them. God wants the dreamer to understand their dreams themselves. So we should always approach dreamers and ask them questions about what is going on in their life right now that they were praying about or that is heavy in their life or that the feelings in the dream feel like in their life. (I'm going to post a thread on how best to help someone understand their dreams in much better detail.)

Too often dream interpretations are so generic, they are almost as bad as getting a tarot card reading, because; everybody has troubles, anyone can believe that there is witchcraft being plotted against them, we all want to believe something great is headed our way, etc. etc. etc. But by being wrong in dream interpretation we are doing a terrible disservice to the world because they get frustrated when the interpretations they get never manifest or when the interpretations are just plain wrong, and then start to disbelieve that dreams mean anything and they want to completely give up. This really needs to change because if we participate in this we are doing something that is borderline criminal by ruining an extremely precious gift from God.

When a dream is from God, with a little help from more seasoned dreamers in the beginning, it should be easy enough for a dreamer to understand themselves or if it can't be understood today, it will be able to be easily understood in the future - when - it's - necessary - IF the dream is from God - not all dreams dreams mean something.

The Manifestation to this dream is this:

The day after I had this dream I was reading a news article about a book review. The article, quoting the author, said this:

'I was still poring over my research in my hospital room when the nurse looked at me like I wasn't human and said in a New Jersey accent, "Put the book down, you nut job—you're crowning.'

In the hospital about to give birth....

Something that needed to be ended to get on with the giving birth....

The baby's head right there..................

So I look up the book, called The Help, to see if there is something really prominent in the book that will fit the three people in the hospital room symbol.

The opening line to introduce the book reads like this:

Three ordinary women are about to take one extraordinary step.

The Help is a 2009 novel by American author Kathryn Stockett. It is about three African American maids working in white households in Jackson, Mississippi during the early 1960s. The novel is told from the point of view of three narrators: Aibileen Clark, a middle-aged African-American maid who has spent her life raising white children, and who has recently lost her only son; Minny Jackson, an African-American maid whose back-talk towards her employers results in her having to frequently change jobs, exacerbating her desperate need for
work as well as her family's struggle with money; and Eugenia "Skeeter" Phelan, a young white woman and recent college graduate who, after moving back home, discovers that a maid that helped raise her since childhood has abruptly disappeared and her attempts to find her have come to naught.

Important Points to Remember

When a dream is from God it is most often about what is going on in a person's life right now or in the very near future.

God doesn't really want someone interpreting dreams for us. He wants to talk to us directly and to be understood directly. In the beginning we all need help but let's teach people how to understand their dreams, which is mainly by interpreting them in light of what is going on in their lives right now or in the near future. When we do understand a dream, it's great to submit it to our brothers and sisters for confirmation. When we don't understand our dreams there is nothing wrong with getting help. I would just encourage people to be very wary, a large percentage of interpretations done by others are wrong.

I hope that my message encourages you to simply help people understand their dreams themselves instead of always feeling like you have to have an interpretation for them when it's not readily apparent to you or the dreamer what the dream means.

For examples of how to help a dreamer understand their dreams accurately, read through the dreams here:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f40-dreams-interpreted

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:Thank you all for being willing to participate knowing you could be wrong! I wanted to use this dream because we all, even I, have a tendency to interpret these types of dreams in light of the symbols instead of interpreting them in light of what is going on in our lives.

The reason that I wanted to post this dream and have everyone try to interpret it is because the dreaming community as a whole has a tendency to see symbolic dreams like this one, that they then try to interpret using stock symbol definitions.

Needless to say, when I had the dream I wondered if there might be something new coming into my life that would be a painless process or didn't require much effort on my part but I knew there was good chance it could be about something that had absolutely nothing to do with me because it didn't fit anything going on in my life.

By and large, I believe that when a message is for us in the here and now, it should be very easy for us to understand when it is interpreted in light of what is heaviest in our lives at the current time.

If the dream is about something in the future, usually the symbolism will be even easier to understand because it will have to stand out to us down the road for us to make the connection.

Overall, I believe if we cannot understand a dream easily soon after dreaming a dream, sometimes with the help of more experienced dreamers, then the dream is either a.) not a message from God, or b.) God doesn't want us to understand it until later.

In either of the above cases, the interpretations that we get from others will usually be wrong.

White shadow is correct the people are not real people.

Chi, you are correct the dream is symbolic not literal.

Connie, I believe God gave you a word for me in spite of the fact that this dream is about something else.

The reason that I wanted you to try to interpret this dream, and to be wrong, is that I would love to see everyone take a different approach in dream interpretation. The approach is to help people interpret their dreams themselves instead of trying to interpret the dream for them. God wants the dreamer to understand their dreams themselves. So we should always approach dreamers and ask them questions about what is going on in their life right now that they were praying about or that is heavy in their life or that the feelings in the dream feel like in their life. (I'm going to post a thread on how best to help someone understand their dreams in much better detail.)

Too often dream interpretations are so generic, they are almost as bad as getting a tarot card reading, because; everybody has troubles, anyone can believe that there is witchcraft being plotted against them, we all want to believe something great is headed our way, etc. etc. etc. But by being wrong in dream interpretation we are doing a terrible disservice to the world because they get frustrated when the interpretations they get never manifest or when the interpretations are just plain wrong, and then start to disbelieve that dreams mean anything and they want to completely give up. This really needs to change because if we participate in this we are doing something that is borderline criminal by ruining an extremely precious gift from God.

When a dream is from God, with a little help from more seasoned dreamers in the beginning, it should be easy enough for a dreamer to understand themselves or if it can't be understood today, it will be able to be easily understood in the future - when - it's - necessary - IF the dream is from God - not all dreams dreams mean something.

The Manifestation to this dream is this:

The day after I had this dream I was reading a news article about a book review. The article, quoting the author, said this:

'I was still poring over my research in my hospital room when the nurse looked at me like I wasn't human and said in a New Jersey accent, "Put the book down, you nut job—you're crowning.'

In the hospital about to give birth....

Something that needed to be ended to get on with the giving birth....

The baby's head right there..................

So I look up the book, called The Help, to see if there is something really prominent in the book that will fit the three people in the hospital room symbol.

The opening line to introduce the book reads like this:

Three ordinary women are about to take one extraordinary step.

The Help is a 2009 novel by American author Kathryn Stockett. It is about three African American maids working in white households in Jackson, Mississippi during the early 1960s. The novel is told from the point of view of three narrators: Aibileen Clark, a middle-aged African-American maid who has spent her life raising white children, and who has recently lost her only son; Minny Jackson, an African-American maid whose back-talk towards her employers results in her having to frequently change jobs, exacerbating her desperate need for
work as well as her family's struggle with money; and Eugenia "Skeeter" Phelan, a young white woman and recent college graduate who, after moving back home, discovers that a maid that helped raise her since childhood has abruptly disappeared and her attempts to find her have come to naught.

Important Points to Remember

When a dream is from God it is most often about what is going on in a person's life right now or in the very near future.

God doesn't really want someone interpreting dreams for us. He wants to talk to us directly and to be understood directly. In the beginning we all need help but let's teach people how to understand their dreams, which is mainly by interpreting them in light of what is going on in their lives right now or in the near future. When we do understand a dream, it's great to submit it to our brothers and sisters for confirmation. When we don't understand our dreams there is nothing wrong with getting help. I would just encourage people to be very wary, a large percentage of interpretations done by others are wrong.

I hope that my message encourages you to simply help people understand their dreams themselves instead of always feeling like you have to have an interpretation for them when it's not readily apparent to you or the dreamer what the dream means.

For examples of how to help a dreamer understand their dreams accurately, read through the dreams here:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f40-dreams-interpreted

Wise lesson and wise excercise. I can even admit, I can be too quick to try and interpret peoples dreams, and many times think Im certain about peoples dreams by using Mia's dream dictionary, but often I am wrong. But in the end, its about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The Lord wants a relationship with us all, and wants to interpret the dream for us while we are seeking him on a personal level. I guess when you start seeking after man to interpret your dream, then that can create idolatry in your life, because that person or persons you always go to in your life becomes an idol.

Thanks for the lesson Mia.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Mia,

Awesome points! I have often said myself it is better for the person to interpret their own dream and we should guide them to do exactly that.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 am

You are so right, John! You are SO SO right!

It is about a personal relationship with God. He wants the communication to be intimate and from one another so that we don't get misdirected and see outsiders in a role only He should occupy. When others are interpreting our dreams for us we start to depend on and seek them which doesn't help our intimacy level with God. Hearing from God through dreams is meant to be part of a very personal, deep relationship with God.

It's good to see you back, btw!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 am

Connie,

You're right! It's best they learn. I love to help them learn!

Your word was VERY timely by the way. You have no idea what is going on in my business. lol! ... or maybe you do.

Love,

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Dreamster,

You were right about the three people being distractions!!! I'm so sorry that I missed that part of your response!

bandaid

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks Mia I'm always excited to learn knew things. Thanks for the lesson.
Sabrina

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

I think the doctor is your Pastor. You are about to be elevated in ministry and when it flourish others will try to come and sway your Pastor but he will not hear them but God. No one will get the glory out of the Ministry (baby) but God, this is why the head was already out before the doctor (Pastor) put his head in it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm

lol! thats ok boss soapbox ,,,it wasa 3dee post, laugh easy 2 miss thangs,, altho i kood do wiv anutha star whistle huggins :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm

dreamster wrote: lol! thats ok boss soapbox ,,,it wasa 3dee post, laugh easy 2 miss thangs,, altho i kood do wiv anutha star whistle huggins :hairraising:

laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl laugh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:39 am

Hey Mia,

You are right, I have no idea what is going on in your business but would love for you to share it with me. Feel free to pm me :).

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 am

That was an awesome lesson Mia!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content