can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes

Post by MaMa on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:30 am

my husband and i suppose to go somewhere for an important conference. we all suppose to wear a shirt. i finally find one when my husband and i are traveling to the conference's center. a lady right next to us has some shirt and sells one to me. it is $16 and my husband pays for that. my husband go inside to the conference room while i looking for a bathroom to change before i can go inside. i try very hard to find somewhere to change to my new shirt. but all the bathrooms that i go in either turn into a busy salon or busy street. i finally find a corner to change but then i realize i have two layers of pants on me. i need to take off the first layer. so i keep looking for a place to take it off. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi mama! I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member. I am wondering during the time of the dream or shortly after if you felt at all of a lack of privacy? Just my thoughts....I could be off

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top