can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes

Go down

can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes

Post by MaMa on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:30 am

my husband and i suppose to go somewhere for an important conference. we all suppose to wear a shirt. i finally find one when my husband and i are traveling to the conference's center. a lady right next to us has some shirt and sells one to me. it is $16 and my husband pays for that. my husband go inside to the conference room while i looking for a bathroom to change before i can go inside. i try very hard to find somewhere to change to my new shirt. but all the bathrooms that i go in either turn into a busy salon or busy street. i finally find a corner to change but then i realize i have two layers of pants on me. i need to take off the first layer. so i keep looking for a place to take it off. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi mama! I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member. I am wondering during the time of the dream or shortly after if you felt at all of a lack of privacy? Just my thoughts....I could be off

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum