Sun and sand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun and sand

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi all.
I had a dream where it was summertime. Everyone just invited themselves up to my house for a vacation. For me to take care of them. I showed them where everything was and left. I walked to a tent that was on the beach that had an arcade in it.

I went to a game that looked like a tv but you could move a suction cup over the picture and it would play differant music. This is so cooool! So I take the tv outside and down by the water. I set the tv on a stand by the water and put an awning over it so people can see it. Sure enough people come to watch.

I walk a few feet and see the floating line divider in the water. All the people are in the water on my left. To my right there is no one in the water. This is MY water. I take my wookboots off and look at my feet. They are beautiful. They look like I've had a french pedicure.

I hand my boots to one of the two people behind me. He drops my one boot into the water. I say what are you doing? I go under water to get my left boot. I see that the water is crystal clear and the sand is white with ripples.

I take the boot from my helper and walk up to my mothers house. She is sitting outback in a lawn chair. I hand her the boots telling her what had happened. I walk back down to the divider in the water. I look again down the beach. No one in my side of the water. On one on my side of the beach. AHHHHHHH. Peace. Blue sky. Clear water. I dive into the calm clear waters. Sun, sand, water, peace. Vacation time for me!

Sounds like I'm getting a vacation?
Thank for reading, BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun and sand

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:54 pm

actually, this does sound like a vacation...and pampering! the part where you took your workboots off and you had a pedicure. Do you have one planned?

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sun and sand

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:22 am

No vacation planned. Never have had a vacation or been pampered (pedicure). Would like to have one for sure! :yes:

Blessings,

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun and sand

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top