Dreamed about my child's death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed about my child's death

Post by jesusgrace on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

First I dreamed about a factory worker missed work (the boss was founder's son and he didn't care about workers) and I was trying to find her see if she was okay I was looking for a way to check on her well being I walked in the after rained night street.

Suddenly I was in a drive way of my own farm land looking over my left see if the old man left his property with his silver Mercedez yet? something is happening in this old man living room and I will be needed over as soon as old man leave the property I can find out and that same time I noticed a UPS delivery man (hispanic) was peaking at me while he's walking back to his UPS truck. I also noticed I was wearing a much large size black bra & another right size under in white.

In the center of my farm land there are two holes on the ground one small & one large in rectangular shapes I was informed that the small one was for my 2 years old daughter (my daughter is 6 years old but in the dream she was 2years old) they told me she had die of unattended medical condition I wanted to see her for last time I was informed that she was else where and my ex-husband can take me there but he has other priorities right now. I felt very sad and I saw a 6 months old baby with very beautiful blue eyes and I thought but this is not my baby she belongs to the lady from right side neighbor. I then woke up with greatsadness but remembering baby's blue eyes. [left]

jesusgrace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed about my child's death

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Please don't let this worry you! death often means change and sometimes babies can represent things that take up your time or things you have brought to fruition. Does that make sense? Just some thoughts. I pray the Lord provides an interpretation for you soon and gives you peace.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusgrace on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 am

Praise Jesus Daph thank you for your prayer our Lord bless you!

jesusgrace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top