This dream came to pass and my cousin is now with the Lord.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This dream came to pass and my cousin is now with the Lord.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 am

Hello once again beloved friendie's. This is an interesting and strange dream,
I will try and explain it the best I can please bear with me.

Dream

I was on this big bed with a bunch of friends, and we were having fun and laughing and enjoying just being together. Then all of a sudden a cousin appears out of the blue and he is laying on the bed. He was laying face down on his stomach and he was sleeping, I could see his white hair on his head. I do not think he knew he was there. He was laying next to me and my friends could not see him only me. My heart was drawn to him and went out to him so deeply. I began to lay my hands on him and I would rub his back in loving affection. I kept loving on him and touching his back as to sooth him. He did not respond because it was as if he was had died and was just laying there.

Last edited by steadygaze on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This dream came to pass and my cousin is now with the Lord.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi friends I felt you all should know that I lost my cousin who was in this dream. He was my best friend we were so very close. He died tragically last October a week before his 41 Birthday. My heart broke and I wept for days seeking the heart of the Lord.

I just want to share with you not only that tragic loss but just how faithful the Lord is to me. I had been soaking most of the day just hungry for Him and all of a sudden the Lord brings Tommy to my heart and I once again began to weep.The Lord begins to reveal This dream was a word of knowledge and that he was going to die. I remember praying for him when I received this dream. The Lord is so very faithful to also reveal that there was nothing I could do to stop what occurred that is why he was not responding to me in the dream. The Lord went on to say, " That could have been you." I broke down because Tommy and I use to party hardcore. However by the very love and grace of God, I am here alive today. The Lord spared me, my cousin never made it. My brother never made it. My friend who was a Christian took her life a few weeks before my cousins death.

My God is gracious to me and I am here to testify to God holding me, loving me, and has been comforting me, and revealing His heart.

Sometimes I would think oh if we could of prayed harder maybe my cousin would be here but sometimes the Lord prepares us before these things happen so we know in advance. That is Gods grace just like He did by giving me this dream. I have had this happen four times before my Loved ones passed. Dreams continue to be a mystery.

We have a beautiful savior who loves us

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top