Demon Walking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon Walking

Post by Genevieve on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 am

Hello. I woke up from the following dream, utterly disgusted and felt sick about it the whole day afterwards. I'd appreciate any input anyone might have.

I dreamt my dad came to me and said "There is a demon, openly manifested as a man and he is parading around getting people to follow him." So I said that I would come and rebuke/expose him because Jesus has given us authority over these things. My dad said he wasn't sure about this one because this particular one was tough. I said Jesus can do it. So my parents and I went off to confront this thing. The whole way my dad was telling me how tough it was and he didn't think I could do it. On the way we passed a house and I noticed a demon trapped in one of the bricks. I said I'll show you how you cast a demon out. But nothing I prayed got it out. So trying to be confident, I said "Don't worry" I'm sure when we walk back this way it'll be gone" but I began to doubt that the other one would listen. The road continued through a jungle and my mom started lagging behind. The road turned a corner and now began to run along the beach (although the actual beach was separated from the road by a low stone wall). We had reached the final stretch but my mom was so far behind now that she hadn't even turned the corner yet. We decided to wait for her. My dad was still saying how tough this thing was. Just then a police car drove past and sucked my dad up and drove on like nothing had happened. Only then did I feel like I couldn't face the demon and wanted to turn back.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon Walking

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:11 am

Genevieve,

Confidence is one thing but knowledge in the word is key. If we know in our hearts that Jesus was raised from the dead then nothing can sway us to think otherwise right? So in this case I believe if you know in your heart that Jesus can defeat any foe.....why would we fear facing the enemy. In Luke 10:19 it says: Behold I give unto you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing will by any means harm you. Genevieve you have all that power because Christ who lives in you gave you that power. When we go into battle.....it is not us who fight but Christ in us who fights. We have faith that Christ can do what he says he can do....am I making sense here? On Monday nights I go to Deliverance Ministry. I am one of the ministers and when I go to the war room as we call it (when we go to do the ministry) and I face the enemy and they say to me who are you to tell me to leave. This is my response to them. I do not speak on my own authority but on the authority of him who sent me and his name is Jesus. End of argument. It is not my battle but Jesus battle and he is more than equipped to handle any little demon that may be lingering around. There may be someone who will come into your life...like may be your Dad but I think maybe someone else who will seem like your Dad and try to take that confidence away....Jesus is showing you that that will happen so that you are prepared for it. So you will recognize it when it happens. Be confident to know that you know that we can do all things through Jesus who strengthens us.

Love i
n Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 am

Hi Genevieve.

I agree with Connie on this. Knowledge of the Word is your source of power. (And the blood of the Christ- to back it up.) If the Enemy can bring doubt- he can bring fear. And fear will hinder your faith!

I have prayed about your dream and here is the interpretation from the Holy Spirit.

In the beginning of this dream you are fearless- willing even to confront the anti-christ himself! There will be someone in your life that is spiritually discerning, but lacks the fortitude that you will exhibit. Your technique in fighting this battle against the demonic will need fine tuning. (Prayer and fasting are definately needed, but all demons must be called out by name. I have battled these demons and have not had success- until, the Lord revealed to me in a dream that they simply will not submit until they are called out by name.) This person that will usher in doubt will not do this intentionally. There are many people who are spiritually discerning, but are unaware how to intervene. There will be a trial that your family will face- this is represented by the jungle the road will run through. During this time, your mother will be challenged to keep up with the rest of your family spiritually. Your curve in the road will be a turning point- now the shore is visable. (The shore represents safety.) Your wall in this dream is significant. A wall in this dream represents prayer protection that will come forth. The "doubter"- represented by your father will be spurred on by a ritualistic view of faith- a Spirit of Religion. (legalism)

This dream has areas of great encouragement for you. You will overcome this doubt! Your feelings are not actions in the end of this dream- they are simply realized- allowing you the time to focus on the what the Word of God says about you as a spiritual warrior. You will be victorious! The "recipe" has already been written for the cake- MAKE the cake.

love in Christ Jesus,
stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:33 am

My spirit totally agrees with Stacy. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:36 am

Hi Connie and Stacy, I want to thank you very much for responding to my post. It really means so much to me! I just wanted to say I have had a tough time accepting what you had said, because of the overwhelming circumstances I am currently in, and have spent most of my weekend praying about this. But as only He can, God has brought me full circle and I wanted to share with you as an encouragement what has happened since you replied on Friday.

Connie, I agree whole heartedly with you. Before I got saved I was involved in the occult and I know first hand that Jesusí name is above every other name. Iíve seen his authority in action and of course what the word says is true, end of story. Luke 10:19 was once of the first verses I learnt because I needed that truth quickly! Because of my background setting the captives free is something very dear to my heart and I would love to go into healing and deliverance ministry (Iíd love to ask you some questions if I may). For the past year or so I have been praying for the sick and asking the Lord to show me what is going on behind the scenes and He has been faithful. It is a slow road though as I have no-one but Him to teach me and there have been lots of defeats (which are illegal!). This and other difficult circumstances have led to be being totally hopeless and confused to the point where I get thinking 'I know God doesnít lie so there must be something wrong with me.' Whatís more, I have had to move back in with my parents. My granddad passed away last year and the family are forever trying to contact and conjure him. Demons are manifesting all over the place because they are so desperate to see him again. I try and explain whatís actually happening but they are too heartbroken to listen. So ja, Iím on the frontline.

Stacy, I had to pray a lot about your interpretation because apart from the things mentioned above, there is a lot going on so when you said thereíd be another trial I was just didnít want to hear it. My parents are 3 months behind in the rent, their business has been struggling for 4 years and now looks like itís the end, my brother and sister left mainstream schools 4 years ago because we couldnít afford it and are severely behind on their education, my other sister is battling with anorexia, I have a major court case coming up because of a car accident I was in 7 years ago and it threatens everything my family owns, my husband and I have been separated since we got married in April because my visa applications were denied twice and I have now been told that they will come to a decision for the appeal my the end of November this year only. So understandably I didnít want to hear it and my frustrations have made it very difficult for me to hear from God So I had to pray A LOT. But the story gets better so please read on. I eventually said to God, "Father God, if this word is from you and there is something coming up, I can only do it if you are with me". No sooner had I said that I thought ĎNo wait! Lord I can only do this BECAUSE you are with me!í I felt my spirit wake up and his courage return to me.

So I went to prayer again, this time for an action plan. I decided if my family were about to go through something, then they better get praying too. So me being the only Christian in the household was nonsense. They needed to meet Jesus, we ALL need to start going to church. When they got home we were chatting and I just felt the Holy Spirit all over me and I knew I had to say something. I said ďGuys, I donít care if this makes me unpopular but I have to say it. Something big is going to happen (because I reckoned that even if it was all peaches and cream from here on, dying and going to Hell is still a big thing they have coming to them) and we as a family need to stick together and we need to start praying and going to Church if we are going to get through it.Ē My mother immediately asked if it was the business and what had I seen. I said, ďMom I donít know, but I donít believe like you and Jenny(my aunt) do. If God tells me something is coming, itís not the end, itís so that we can pray. I donít know what it is, but I feel in my spirit that Heís telling us to get ready. He will be with us. But weíve got to get ready.Ē And just like that my mom; who is lovely but because of everything has been defensive, explosive, poisonous and aggressive and anti us going to Church in the past; was meek as a lamb and said she agreed. My dad was having none of it and went to bed but we stayed up and prayed till 1am. God kept saying over and over again, I am with you, I am with you, I am with you. God gave me words for each family member and everyone was blessed by it. Especially my mom! It was so encouraging. Godís peace was so thick in our house it was just about tangible.

They did already have plans for Sunday and my mom expressed her concerns about which church we attended so I wasnít going to be a Nazi about it. I prayed and asked God where He we thought would be best for us all. As I woke up on Sunday morning I got the word ĎRiverí. I thought there was maybe a church by a river here. I looked in the paper at the church directory and right there was an advert for RIVER LIFE CHURCH. Wow God is awesome! Later that day I went to the local Christian bookshop to buy my brother and sister each a Bible and for the Seer which you mention on this site. I got chatting to the guys there and asked them which Church they attend. They mentioned a Church but the service is not in English so it wasnít suitable. But then one guy said he knew of a really good church that I should try out. Guess what the name was. RIVER LIFE.

How AWESOME is our God!

Later I was chatting to a strong Christian friend, telling him that my family had finally agreed to go to church. We got chatting about other things when he suddenly got really serious and said ďGen. Out of nowhere, I feel in my spirit, that something big is coming and you must get readyĒ. Using almost the exact words I had felt led to say to my mother! What confirmation!

So this is just the beginning but I want to say thank you very much for what your words set off. I am currently going through some of my other dreams which I thought I had interpreted and praying loads! I had a very encouraging dream last night which I will post along with what I think it means. If you could have a brief look Iíd appreciate it but I think itís similar to this one.

Thank you for this wonderful site, the advice and genuine love you all show! Thank you God that you are speaking to us all the time and that you make our way perfect!

Genevieve

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Genevieve-

Thank you for being the powerful warrior you are. God knew that you would respond the way your family needed. Your fortitude is NO suprise to Him! I too will continue to lift your family up to the Lord. This is exactly why He warns us- to prepare us for battle. Can you imagine how powerful you all will be united in this fight?! You will have victory!!!!!! Glory to God!

love to all,
stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Your confidence level is there in Jesus and you know that you can do all things through Christ. Are you in an area of ministry that is not recognizing your gift, or family don't respect your calling? Not an interpretation.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm

I don't like to read others response until I respond, and I see that my respond is on the same line as Connie. happy dance

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:32 am

THANKS STACY! I had this dream since, but I think it's confirming what you have already said: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14290-appointment-with-a-lawyer

Hi Dreamer, thanks for looking, I also like to see what others said and see if I was on track. It's good for learning! My family (with the exception of my one sister) are not Christians (yet). There is an Occultic and Spiritualist influence in what they believe. They have always been very anti me becoming a Christian and going to Church. Ministry wise, It's not that my church is not supportive, it's just that most people can't relate to my experiences/drive or they are at the same level as me :(

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top