Volcano, creatures say "we want to kill you iron man" to my son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Volcano, creatures say "we want to kill you iron man" to my son

Post by Macleod on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 am

My 13yr old son has dreamt this 3 times now. Last night being the latest.

It starts off with him in a jungle with a French man on his right (throughout the entire dream), and a lot of his friends. A young girl, an old man, 2 babies and others who he doesn't really see (He doesn't know these people IRL).

The babies run off, they're in a tree, my son and this French man go after them but they disappear. My son gets a phone call, "Are my babies ok" my son says "errrrrrrr" the man curses and yells "you better be looking after my babies".

Creatures start chasing them, they have huge teeth, fur, can talk and walk upright but run like cheetahs. He sees the old man get attacked. He was ripped to shreds, you could see the bones and flesh.

They run into a volcano. A lot of his friends are attacked (not the French man). When his friends are attacked, they change, they become like the creatures but they still look the same except they have fur on their arms (like the creatures).

He and the French man went and helped change the young girl. At this point, still in the volcano, they are surrounded by the creatures. They manage to change the girl by showing her she can trust them. The old man appears, they try to change him but he wouldn't change, he tried to bite my son. My son sees a window and through the window he sees lava.

The creatures come towards my son and say "We want to kill you iron man". In his dream my son questions "I'm iron man??" and wakes up.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Volcano, creatures say "we want to kill you iron man" to my son

Post by sraines11 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 am

Hi. I do not have interp. yet, but will pray over his dream and maybe the Lord will provide.

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Volcano, creatures say "we want to kill you iron man" to my son

Post by Macleod on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:43 am

Hi Stacy,
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God Bless!!
Rochelle

Macleod

View user profile