Angel wings named after ME~PLUS several pay checks given to me!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angel wings named after ME~PLUS several pay checks given to me!!!!!

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:25 am

IRL if used to be a nanny for this family for 7 yrs. Her kids are grown now with the exception of one 13 yr old child. It has been 7 years since I have worked for this family. Right now Im a stay home mom and do not work.

My dream was that I came back to work for this family. They were happy I was back. They updated their house, totally remodeled since I left. I remember walking into a room that had wallpaper that had angel wings all over it. Someone showed it to me and said this set of angel wings symbolizes you! I was SO touched that they named a set of angel wings after me, I started crying!

Then I was outside of the house, and I remember the grass being very green and my old boss' husband came up to me and handed me a BIG stack of checks...there were at least 15 or 20 checks!!!!! They said that they wanted to pay me for my time off!! In the dream I only took 1 summer off~not 7 years!!! I really was SURPRISED and HAPPY! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel wings named after ME~PLUS several pay checks given to me!!!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Oh wow! Someone somewhere REALLY appreciates you!!!! PRAISE GOD!!! What an awesome dream!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

I hope some financial blessings come from it too! REALLY hoping the check part was prophetic...LOL! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top