Care wreck, Galaxies, and Frozen hamburger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care wreck, Galaxies, and Frozen hamburger

Post by DavidEndsley on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 am

Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first dream post. This is actually 2 dreams. I'm not sure if they are related. Anyway, I've copied them from my dream journal and pasted them here. I have the feeling that they are not regarding any internal issues that I need to work through (though I have plenty of those) but they might. I would greatly value any insight that you guys can provide. Thanks.

08/09/11

In my dream I'm with the family and we are coming out of a fast-food resturant (sort of like McDonald's but not). We are in the car and I am pulling out when I see a car coming with no lights on. I quickly backup to avoid an accident. The lighting is very dim as though it were dawn or dusk and it was difficult to see oncoming traffic unless they had their headlights on.

Now I'm no longer in the car but am an observer watching cars pull out. Kay (my wife) is with me and I see a small, red pickup truck pull out. They do not see an oncoming car (which is also small and red) because the oncoming car doesn't have it's lights on. There is an accident. Kay didn't see it but I tell Kay that I saw the whole thing and then I see a policewoman and I go and make my report. I had the impression that the blame for the accident shifted from the pickup truck driver to the driver of the other car because they did not have their lights on.

08/11/11

I was in a place, a non-descript room of some sort and Kay (my wife) was there and wanted to show me something. We approached a door and I became excited and apprehensive about what might be on the other side. And very curious. We step through the door into...nothingness. It was like I was outside time and space. I could see the entirety of the universe and I was above it somehow. All the galaxies looked like fuzzy patches against a black background. I could see where our galaxy was and saw a pinpoint of light and knew that this was Earth. Kay was showing me all this and speaking to me but I don't recall (or didn't hear) what was actually being said. We then move towards Earth.

Scene shifts. I am now a member of a family. There is a mother and father and 8 or 9 siblings, of which I'm one. No one looks like anyone I've ever met in real life. We have just returned from an outing to the place that we were staying. It was supposed to be a peaceful and tranquil place like you would find in a nearly empty campground. Yet it was full of other people. These others seemed to be there for some sort of family reunion and it was very loud. This upsets us greatly and we are confused. I hear someone say that they will be there for the next 90 days. Our family is now sitting at several booths like you would find in a resturant and one of the others takes our father over to a freezer section (looks like what you see in a grocery store) and hands him a package that has a frozen, pre-made, double-beef hamburger. Our father brings to me and tries to hand it to me. I refuse it knowing that it is not healthy and ask father why he is accepting orders from these intruders.

DavidEndsley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Care wreck, Galaxies, and Frozen hamburger

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Just my thoughts here, but the first dream seems like it would be literal about an accident. If so then this is a call to pray praying

When I am out in space or looking down on earth, I always feel as though it represents the Lord giving me revelation or that I'm special in some way to be able to see all that He's made or showing me. I hope that makes sense...anyway it's such a humbling and amazing experience.

The last part could be about you...but I really felt like whoever the dream was for, they would be feeling like things are supposed to go a certain way but aren't and the Father is being patient with them where you, or whomever the dream was for, might not neccesarily be.

These are just my thoughts based on my own experience. I pray the Lord provides clarity soon. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidEndsley on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:16 am

Daph, thanks for the reply. I will add that the afternoon of the car wreck dream, I did pass by an accident involving 2 vehicles. It looked to be quite bad. Possible head-on collision between a pickup truck and a minivan. Neither one was red. But they did have a couple of ambulances there and it delayed traffic for quite awhile. I do not know if there were any fatalities.

I agree about the humbling experience. I've had flying dreams before (and I really enjoy those because I feel like I really flew when I wake up) but I've never been out in space. This is the first time that I was out so far that I could see the entire universe. When I woke up I was thinking "Lord, what was that. Can we go again?". It was truly amazing.

You may be right on that last part. I do get impatient sometimes when things don't go according to plan. I'll have to pray more about this.

Thanks for the insights.

DavidEndsley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:47 am

your so welcome! Sorry I dont have a Holy Spirit interpretation...Those are always the best huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top