Greetings from Sunny Florida

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings from Sunny Florida

Post by DavidEndsley on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 am

Well...it isn't so sunny now. We are in what the locals call "the rainy season". My family and I moved here in April from Houston, TX. It was pretty dry until "the rainy season" started. Boy...I haven't seen so much rain in one place unless it was a Tropical Storm or a Hurricane.

I just wanted to say hi. HI!

My name is David Endsley and I know that God speaks to me through dreams. Sometimes I think I know what they mean and sometimes I have no clue. I'm always looking out for new places of information to help me gain a better understanding of the dreams.

I do pray and ask God what they mean. Most times, He simply leads to me to a place or person that has the information to help me understand them.

Anyway, I recently found this site and have started going through the various writings and such and feel in my spirit that this is an OK place.

Anyway, that's all for now. Feel free to ask me questions if you want to know more about me. It's much easier for me to answer questions than to provide a brain dump. :)

DavidEndsley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Sunny Florida

Post by jjp708 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

Welcome aboard David! I pray that you enjoy your time here. I also pray that God gives you all the interpretations needed.

Be blessed. woo hoo :hooray: Cheering Cheering

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi David -

Welcome to the site! wave

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 am

Hi David,

Welcome... I agree with your feelings about this site... I have been here for a while now... how fast it has gone! It feels safe here and I am always pointed back to God.

Bless you, and "see you" around :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 am

David,

Hello! I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to the group! Please take a moment to read our rules and regulations and also make sure to read this article http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t2194-dream-interpretation-for-new-members before posting an interpretation. Here is a link to help you find the right place to post a dream for interpretation http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11025-how-to-post-a-dream-for-interpretation

God bless and we are so glad to have you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top