Car in bad condition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car in bad condition

Post by Macleod on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 am

I dreamt I went past the house of a woman who I know well enough to greet, (our children go to the same school IRL). As I drove past I wondered if they had moved but her door was wide open and right at the entrance of her door was a small car (a little bigger than a child's ride on car). It was unpainted, seemed in poor condition and was pointed towards the front door.

The car and the fact that the door is wide open both feel important? I've been having prophetic dreams concerning a situation with a member of her family and feel that this is part of that situation?

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car in bad condition

Post by Genevieve on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:15 am

I could be way off as I'm new to this. Could it mean that either she or the family member you have already dreamt about are new to Christianity/ not Christian and you are not sure if they are interested but they are in fact wide open to hearing the Gospel or getting your input?

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 am

She's been a Christian all her life, born into a family of pastors. The family member goes to church, enjoys discussing the bible, but is not a Christian, the philosophy being "and give up all THIS?".

Nothing would please me more if this person was wanting to hear the Gospel with an open heart. I have been interceding with prayers for months since finding out something then about a month ago I dreamt of this person coming to me and asking if we could talk, we sat in a restaurant, I was not eating, the family member was and then asked a waiter for a rose' wine and my thoughts were "you are so selfish". I woke up hoping it meant they wanted to talk about the Gospel, that it was spiritual food they were eating, (no idea about the rose wine) but this particular dream didn't manifest...not yet.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirene on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:38 pm

GOD could be showing you the condition of this persons life and asking you to intercede with more than prayer and looks. Can you do anything kind for this person can you give to help this person in anyway. Alot of times words just aint enough. What can you do to help. That alone is a great sermon.

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm in agreement with sirene...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content