Abandon Ship! - Part Manifest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abandon Ship! - Part Manifest?

Post by Genevieve on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 am

Hi everyone, I had this dream last night and would appreciate some help with it. I think I have an idea what it means. Thank you for your comments :)

I dreamt that my mother and I were on a ship with some children. We ran out of supplies and anchored on the shore. It was really sunny. Another ship sailed by and we tried to flag them down but they were too far out to sea and didnít stop. Just when they were about to disappear from view they turned back to help us. They were also a family on board but they had men in theirs and the children were grown. It seemed everything was run by a particular woman. They were all very nice to us and welcomed us on board their ship. The children ran away to play except for one tiny child who came creeping back to me and said we must get off the ship, this was a big mistake. I didnít feel right on that ship, it was dark inside. I was trying to tell my mother we must leave but she was so busy talking. My mother was given the grand tour by this woman. She noticed a room that had a stage and there were paint tins lying all over the place. She asked what went on in there. Now that we were on board the woman started showing her true colours. It turned out that the ship crew tied up and painted prisoners on this stage before torturing and eating them. My mother realised the mistake and we tried to get off the ship but we didnít know where any of the other children were. I donít know if we did.

Last edited by Genevieve on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added 'Part Manifest')

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Abandon Ship! - Part Manifest?

Post by Genevieve on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 am

Just a question about background, is there somewhere we can add what's going on in our lives? I think I read something like that here I don't remember where it is on this site. I thought I might add that I think the ships mean businesses because my mothers business has been in trouble for sometime. We have had a lot of staff 'jump ship' and we ourselves have wanted to abandon ship on many occasions. We are currently looking to go into partnership in a new venture and I think this relates to that.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 am

~Geneviere,

Love that name by the way. There is section called "Dreams Manifested". If this is not what you are seeking then another spot is called "Fellowship". A lot of people put these types of things in either one of those.

I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:38 am

hello

Vehicles: These have to do with what the dreamer is doing, created to do, and his or her current purpose in life

Ship: Symbol of merchandise, business among nations separated by waters. Pr 31 :14; 1Tim 1:19; Rev 8:9; Mt8:24; 14:13; Rev 18:17.

Boat: Church or personal ministry:(sailboat = moved by the Spirit; powerboat = powerful or fast progress) Gen 6:16, 1 Tim 1:19.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks Connie! I meant to add some background to the dream so it would be easier for someone to interpret but thank you for pointing those out. I am learning my way around the site a bit better now thank you :)

Thanks Cloud, that has really helped me confirm what I thought, that the ships meant my mothers business. I will ask her to be careful and think carefully about joining a new venture. Thanks!

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Abandon ship! - Part Manifest?

Post by Genevieve on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 am

I think this dream has begun to manifest. My parents have two businesses, one run more by my mom and the other more by my dad and a business partner. Both are run from the same office and have been in trouble for some time. Both have now moved to other premises. However it looks like my mom's business will be closed now. My dad's business partner has asked my mom to 'come aboard' their business.

In the dream, the shipwrecked ship had run out of supplies and needed help. I am not sure whether this represented the move made by both businesses to new offices (which we are worried about as there isn't as much exposure as before) or if it is the offer for my mom to move over to my fathers business?

We couldn't avoid the move in real life. I am just concerned that my mom joining the other business is a bad idea as the people on the 'rescue' ship intended to do us harm. My dad's business partner is a good Christian guy who has been witnessing to my folks so I don't suspect him of any foul play at all. Could this have to do with a spiritual presence in the new office?

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top