Straight Pins in my Mouth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Straight Pins in my Mouth

Post by Sabrina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Hello I'm new here but not new to dreams or visions. I believe in Jesus and have been baptized. Here is a dream I had last night: I do not remember where I was. I was with someone but could not identify them. I had a mouth full of straight pins and would have has trouble speaking if I had wanted to speak but I knew if I did I might swallow the pins and I was actually very comfortable not talking at that moment. After some time passed I tried spitting them out and pulling them out of my mouth with my fingers. I became frustrated because I really wanted to speak now. There was no pain involved as you would think. Finally something happened without me touching the pins and one pin broke loose and all the pins came falling out of my mouth with ease and no effort. Then I woke up. Even though I was frustrated I didn't loose hope that it would turn out okay.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Straight Pins in my Mouth

Post by soulcry7 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 am

Sounds as if there is a situation that has occured or will occur in which you need to be silent. That God will show you when the right time to speak is and not to speak when the timing isnt right.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks although I'm not really sure what I should be or should have been silent about. I question myself a lot because I feel like even when I do speak no one listens. No one really pays me any mind. Not to say that I don't have a lot to say. I have much to say just not sure about some things need comfirmation. Sometimes I even question my sanity when I have visions. I really have no one in my church that's willing to help me realize my gifts. No one gets it. When I tell people how I feel they seem to think it's evil or something. When I was a child I would dream about the next day every word every detail the night before. It's always been there. Kind of like God was even at the times I completely went against him. He was always there to show me the bad that would happen before it would happen because I disobeyed him. But it never stopped him from trying to warn me because he loved me that much.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Just a thought, maybe you should find a church that will help you grow in your giftings and help you to understand them. Its not good to stiffle your giftings.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Just thoughts...

Is there anything IRL that you would like to talk about or should talk about but it causes you pain? Maybe you're not ready right now but perhaps the dream is showing you that at some point you'll be ready to discuss?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

There's a lot of past hurts one that's going to take sometime to wait to resolve only because the person is somewhere I can't go but I'm not to worried about that so much and some present hurts. Not sure if your ever heard the Micheal W.Smith's song Place in this World. It kind of sums up my life right now. Everyone and God is always telling me I have a purpose here. But I'm just having trouble seeing it.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top