REPOST!!!!!!!!!! FATHER< MOTHER & me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST!!!!!!!!!! FATHER< MOTHER & me

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 pm

REPOST: Murder in the camp. HELP??
by Delightful soul Yesterday at 9:51 pm

.Dream:

I was living in my parents house and it was larger than usual. It was the house i grew up in as a little girl.
My father had murdered a man and buried him in the backyard and I kept trying to tell the authorities on him, so much so that he caught me eventually even though my mother was trying to help me ring in secret the authorities.
My father was afraid that he would get caught and had turned real evil in the process. Then he caught me another time and so sent my mother away. :(
I was really sad but she came back for a visit one day and all the while, my father kept me like a prisoner and would tell me peverse stories and try to take advantage of me (not nice at all).
My mother had to go and so when she kissed me good bye, she said "God doesn't like adultery", she said it loud enough for my dad to hear and it was said to me, but directed at him so he would stop having affairs on her as she somehow knew.

This was more like a nightmare, it really was, but know the Lord doesn't give nightmares, but he can warn through unpleasant dreams.

Hope someone can shed some light. There are some things going on in my life right now, some big decisions I am making and wanting answers on. So any input would be muchly, greatly appreciated.

Thanks all,

:) .

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST!!!!!!!!!! FATHER< MOTHER & me

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am

Anyone at all?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 am

Sorry Delightful Soul. Your dream is one of a personal nature and may have others alittle concerned about interpretation.

You dream is one that reveals a childhood trauma that occured in your home. This trauma could be physical, emotional or mental. Because dreams are so symbolic, only you can interp. this. This trauma took place while your mother was removed from the home- and kept as a secret between your father and yourself. (However, the dream is clear that your mother may have been aware.) This also does not have to be a form of abuse, but maybe something you witnessed.

No, God does not give us nightmares. The Lord will however, reveal that which we must deal with in order to put harmful things behind us. (Things that are supressed will manifest themselves in ourlives through day to day difficulities.) What ever the issue- God will direct you in its' revelation. You are a daughter of the most high God!!! There is nothing that you can not face and overcome.

love in Christ,

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 am

I've prayed I think my earthly father represents the father of my past who is Satan. My mum is my mum. I think from revelations I have had I know what it is now. Its not about me. Its about how the enemy has buried the past and hidden the truth from me. Adultery is the witchcraft I came from in my past and my mum represents the holy spirits voice of wisdom. A warning to my flesh and to Satan.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top