Invasion of black snakes MANIFESTATION!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invasion of black snakes MANIFESTATION!!

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm

I was in a large yard walking around....it was a large open area of grass. I didn't see a house or anything so I'm not sure if it was a backyard. I had someone or something walking with me, a child or baby, I don't know what.....I didn't see it. In the grass toward the back of the field I saw what looked like a snake so I walked closer to get a better look. I called someone on my phone to tell them, I think it was my husband, not sure. Before I could get a good look I began to tell him that I thought it was dead, right then I saw a big dead upside down black snake that was cut in half...I only saw the bottom half and it was next to a baby tree. Then I began to say that I think there Is another snake that looks weird, and right then I saw another snake and It was in the baby tree. I began to describe it, it was black on the top yellow on the belly and red rings from head to tail. Then I left.

I went back to the yard In an old car, one of those big Oldsmobile. I don't know If I was checking if the snake was there or what but I went back to the same spot, still on the phone but I don't remember seeing the phone, or even holding It. The child or baby was still with me but I still didn't see It. I got to the spot and I opened the car door to look at the ground, there was a black snake. Then I realized I stopped the car over a snake whole and a bunch of black snakes started to come out. I began to drive away but It was too late...snakes began to come in the car from the pedals by the hundreds. I got In the back seat and grabbed the steering wheel and was hoping I could coast to the front of the yard. At this point I held the baby or child In my arms because snakes were everywhere. I still couldn't see it, but by this time I could feel it in my arms that It was tiny, even smaller than a baby. It didn't look like I would make It cause snakes began coming up from the ground all over the yard and It was slowing down the car. The end

I'm bothered by the fact that there wasn't really an outcome.....its like I woke up before it was really over.
So its seems I am left "loosing control" of a situation...or desperately trying to keep control of a situation praying

On Sept 13th I was in my back yard...checking on a little tree (same as my dream) that my mother and I have been taking care of. On the ground next to the tree I see HOLES...multiple holes through out the yard. The week before my husband told me that there were snake holes in the front yard. I didn't believe him but after researching online I now believe him lol! = this event reminded me of my dream.

OK... We have been having issues with one of our neighbors. We have lived in our current home for only a few months and one of the neighbors is a married coupled...they make me very uncomfortable. They are not very friendly, they do not speak to us and have done a few strange things that have prompted me to keep my EYE on them. There is a stray cat in the neighborhood that they claim is theirs....which I do not believe is true. And they continually walk in our back yard chasing this cat...but never through anyone else's yard. They never ask and they never apologize for doing it...NOT COOL!! They have freaked my kids out a few times by walking through our back yard with out saying anything to us.
anyway, the day I saw the holes was the day my mother was driving in to town to stay with us. I told her about the neighbors. She was on the back porch reading when along comes the lady next door....just walking, casually strolling through my back yard without a care in the world. My mother looks at her and she looks at my mother and gives her a smirk. My mothers asks "can I help you?" the lady says "NO...just getting my cat". I wasn't outside when this happened but walked out there just seconds because the lady was just walking out of my yard when I came out and she ignored me.

I really believe this is an INVASION OF PRIVACY!!!! that's how I see the snakes in the car too. I find these people to be disrespectful to be blatantly invading our privacy. We thought we took care of this problem and that they would not do it again...but now it's time to take drastic measures. I believe the Lord is showing me the spirit behind their behavior. They had not done it in awhile......so the day I saw the holes in the yard was part of the dream manifesting. We first shrugged them off as being weird and cold...but there is a demonic spirit behind their behavior. I mean, come on....a considerate, polite and respectful person would say sorry for walking in your yard...or do you mind if I go get my cat? but Not them...they have a different spirit!! their cold...very shady, and I always had an unsettling in my spirit when I see them

Last edited by Angelwings on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : update/NUMBEROUS ADDITIONS...manifestation, updates)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invasion of black snakes MANIFESTATION!!

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

,,,,,awful drm,, snakes can mean lies,, tall tales,, but this sounds more like demonik attak,, ive had drm of snake/demons comeing up frm the ground,, ,, tha car ,,baby are all wats goin on now,, do u feel impeaded,, loseing control,, wondering wer is??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

thanks D.

yeah...snakes are no good. I don't feel like I'm losing control of anything.

There is an issue that came up and had me questioning myself and left me very frustrated and begging God for confirmation that I have made the right choice.

the car confuses me....why an old car? I don't own that type of car. and the yard....not sure what that represents. I guess I can tie it into my feelings about the situation that had me very upset.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

old car hmmmmmm,, a past event,, ?? cars ive owned apper in mi drms,, so i think wat was goin on around that tme i had them,, ,,,,....... D,,, loves 2 drive ppl rounda bend,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 pm

rofl

I don't recognize that car. I'll have to pray for more clarity on that car.

I do believe your right about a past event. But what about it? Did you see my post under prayer request? something "old" seems to be the theme. I wonder if its not specifically for me but possibly my family.???

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:43 pm

kood it relate 2 ur parents but its effectg u,, a generational issue,, u see wat im sayin,, ,,um i hvnt read otha post,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 pm

dreamster wrote:kood it relate 2 ur parents but its effectg u,, a generational issue,, u see wat im sayin,, ,,um i hvnt read otha post,

yea...I feel in my spirit like that could be something generational...not sure what, but I agree with you. praying

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 pm

oh...not sure if this dream ties in to the visions but I'm still praying

thank you D!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

yep i hadda feeling,, ok u needa solution,, ,,,,,,,,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 am

Then I began to say that I think there Is another snake that looks weird, and right then I saw another snake and It was in the baby tree. I began to describe it, it was black on the top yellow on the belly and red rings from head to tail. Then I left.

Anyone have any thoughts on what this part means?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Manifestation posted above in dream!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:16 am

That's so creepy! I bet they are involved in some kind of satanic stuff. They could be saying curses over you and your family and that could be a reason that she smirked at your mom besides the "I'm getting away with ___" smirk. Have you called animal control?

Isaiah 54:17

Amplified Bible (AMP)

17But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 am

I don't necessarily think the snakes represent evil (although problems are evil). In my experience snakes represent problems. The number of snakes represent how often these people are bothering you by walking through your yard. Unfortunately, the number is overwhelming.

I think I have a Godly answer for it though. Try to look at these people as the mission field. Show them the love of Christ even though they are being annoying. Every time they walk through your yard, invite them over for a soda or to go to church with you. I think they will find another way to get their cat (if you do this diligently) and you will have solved your problem with kindness that might lead to something good instead of something that will never lead to anything good.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 am

hind'sfeet wrote:That's so creepy! I bet they are involved in some kind of satanic stuff. They could be saying curses over you and your family and that could be a reason that she smirked at your mom besides the "I'm getting away with ___" smirk. Have you called animal control?

Isaiah 54:17

Amplified Bible (AMP)

17But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.

I thought the same thing HF!! But I have pled the blood of Jesus over that and no weapons formed against us will prosper. I've been praying over my home, my family, my property. I have been reading the scriptures out loud on my back porch.
I called Animal Control and they recommended I pick up a trap. My husband wants to do that....I'm still wanting to keep the peace in some way, cause I have kids and I don't need anything crazy going down in the neighborhood. pray pray pray!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:54 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:I don't necessarily think the snakes represent evil (although problems are evil). In my experience snakes represent problems. The number of snakes represent how often these people are bothering you by walking through your yard. Unfortunately, the number is overwhelming.

I think I have a Godly answer for it though. Try to look at these people as the mission field. Show them the love of Christ even though they are being annoying. Every time they walk through your yard, invite them over for a soda or to go to church with you. I think they will find another way to get their cat (if you do this diligently) and you will have solved your problem with kindness that might lead to something good instead of something that will never lead to anything good.

I agree!!
I have tried to approach them with kindness....I've tried convincing my husband of the same as well and we plan to continue doing so. He is a bit overprotective and worries a lot about me and the kids so he is not too happy with the situation. I'm really praying about this...that the Lord will give me the knowledge and words to speak to them because I really want to keep peace in this neighborhood. We have actually lived in this neighborhood for 6 and half years...we just moved to another house a few months ago which is just down the block but same private neighborhood. But the cat and the trespassing has to go!! praying

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 am

Definitely seek God about this. Some people are very bad, God has had to protect me more than once from persons who wished to seriously harm me. And God has had to tell me to keep away from certain persons for my own personal safety. So be careful.

Matthew 10 verse 16

[16] Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:27 am

butterfly wrote:Definitely seek God about this. Some people are very bad, God has had to protect me more than once from persons who wished to seriously harm me. And God has had to tell me to keep away from certain persons for my own personal safety. So be careful.

Matthew 10 verse 16

[16] Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

thank you butterfly praying

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top