fighting demons alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fighting demons alone

Post by WilliamP on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 am

This dream happened not too long ago i was in my old house that i use too live in when i was little but i was the same age i am now and i was talking to my aunt and uncle he asked me about my jersey that i had got along time ago he asked if it was haunted an it was all folded up in a drawer an then we were talking about my brother and my brother came in the room and said are yall talking about me then out of no where a light blue demon that looked like a walking crystal threw something at me an i said holy fire an when i said that a fire ball came out of my hands then i was apparently on fire because the demon ran away the i seen another one but this one was like a shadow he had horns and wings and a tail he had a weapon looked like a staff or something then i had one and bashed him into the wall an he disappeared then i said i am not afraid any more then something in the hallway was coming but i could not see it because the hallway was so dark but i could feel as if it was like a giant but i did not see it because i woke up before i could

WilliamP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fighting demons alone

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:17 pm

This sounds like spiritual warfare for sure! The first encounters sound like deliverance and your confidence in who you are in the Lord and spiritual authority. I'm reminded of this verse: 2 Corinthians 10:4 "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I agree with Daphanie here. One other key verse to stand on when doing battle with the enemy. Luke 10:19 Behold I give to you authority to trample on serprents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm you. HOW MUCH POWER..... ALL POWER. Don't forget that.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

What a wonderful verse!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 am

Thanks, this is a key verse in Deliverance Ministry.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamP on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 am

than you i asked god what it met because i have a hard time understanding some things still im some what still learning how to be a Cristian but before i met my girlfriend i did not believe because every thing that had happened to me but when i hear someone talking about false doctrines like Scientology i felt like it was not true i could not figure out why again thank you so much for helping me god bless you

WilliamP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top