Black Tornado Over My House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Tornado Over My House

Post by soulcry7 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 am

Hello Ladies, I had a dream last night about a tornado. My husband and I were outside by a basement door, it was not our house in reality but in the dream it was, and I looked up and a medium size, very black, funnel cloud was hovering over my roof. There was no wind or crazy weather, it was calm. It sat there for a minute and then moved to the far end of my roof and tore off part of the roof and then left. There wasnt the expected run for your life kind of fear, I just stood there going oh my gosh, I cant believe Im seeing this. I know theres a prophetic message to this and I am praying that God would reveal it to me.

Thanks!

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Tornado Over My House

Post by soulcry7 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 pm

BUMP

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 pm

In my dreams tornadoes represent drama or troublesome issues that cause damage. Tornadoes can represent a number of things. The Holy Spirit will help you identify what that may be. I'm encouraged because even though some damage was done to your household, you were ok in the end as well as your family! Praise the Lord that He makes all things new and is Faithful and will restore what the enemy has taken as long as you trust in Him!! :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm

I agree with Daphanie. I have tornado dreams and for me they normally represent some kind of drama. The last tornado dream I had is posted on this forum, and I replied with the manifestation...check it out. Like Daphanie said...you were ok (just like in my dream). Prepare your heart and mind for whatever is to come and trust that no matter what our Lord will bring you through it. :praiseg-d:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9625-scary-big-tornado-trees-and-beautiful-green-grass

Last edited by Angelwings on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : s/c)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:15 am

I am going through some heavy stuff with my church right now. I have seen things that I am not ok with. 3 families have left in the past 2 months. They are telling me to have nothing to do with them. I am refusing because these families have done nothing wrong. They left for the same reasons I am seeing. My husband has had meeting with leadership 2 nights in a row, 3 hrs and 4 hr meetings. He came home last night and said he is completely fine with them now and no longer has issues. I am freaking out inside because of this. Everything in me is telling me to run from there but he is ok with everything now. I am confused now and dont know what to do. I really think that this is the storm in my dream. Its crazy and out of control. Thank you for your responses and I do take comfort in knowing that all will be fine in in the end. God Bless!

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top