Bears attacking my husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by elijah_house on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I have read some of the teachings on Mia Sherwoods website and appreciate her insight. I have been have been having dreams and visions for many years as is probably true with many of you. I had a dream last night and I saw a grizzly bear and a polar bear attacking my husband. We have firearms, so I ran into the house to grab the shot gun but couldn't find the ammunition. Finally, I had to go ask my husband ( while he was being attacked, where the shot gun shells were). I finally found them and managed to shoot the polar bear as he was away from my husband at the time and was an easier target. The shot injured the bear in the torso area and he went down for a moment but then got up again and charged at my husband again even more angry then before. I lived in Alaska for awhile and remembered that you must shot a bear either in the head or chest and inflict a deadly shot or it will just become more angry, and then I realized that was what I had done with this first shot. So then I went back into the house to grab my high powered rifle but again I couldn't find the shells, so again, I had to run and ask my husband (while he was still being attacked) where the shells were for the rifle. I was not attacked in this dream and I don't remember the outcome for my husband, except I realize I was trying to protect him . Any thoughts or info would be appreciated. elijah_house

elijah_house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi Elijah. I saw your post and it caught my eye as I had a dream with the same two bears along time ago. So I looked up polar and grizzly. Grizzly to my surprise can mean old. Polar can be powerful,negative among other things. But in your dream the polor bear was not happy. Bear is something that we carry. Something that weights on us. So my question to you is something troubling your husband? Something that you have talked about. The talk seems to help but then the problem is back with a vengence. Now your not playing anymore. You are going to God ( the high powered rifle) to get the ammo that you need to protect your husband. You don't remember the outcome of your dream because God is giving you time to pray. For a pleasing outcome. Glory to God!

I don't know if this is a interputation but I pray that it helps you.

Bluejeankid

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bears attacking my husband

Post by elijah_house on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm

bluejeankid,
Thanks for your encouraging words and your insight. Some of what you said makes a lot of sense, my husband is 55 and trying to start a business, but there have been many obstacles along the way, especially finances. The business is a partnership with two other Christian men, but my husband is the "genius" behind this project, so most of the burden of research and development falls on him. I especially appreciate your words, "God is giving you time to pray", I think I needed this reminder. Blessings, Cindy

elijah_house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:09 pm

Cindy, It's obvious that you honor your husband with great respect, The concerns that you have are great. There are several things that really stands out in this dream: attack, upper-torso, head,firearms,stress: When was the last time your husband had a complete physical from his Doctor?

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:09 am

Hi and welcome to the group! Ive heard of bear attacks being attacks on health.

Also i wanted to share my experience with dreams like this. Bears have also represented people in my dreams. My husband and I have dreams like this alot and they usually always represent people who are attacking him in a verbal manner. There may be something your husband is doing (or will be as this is probably about the future) that other people dont agree with. you shooting at them are your verbal attacks back at them in defense of your husband. The shots that hurt the most, are the ones where you are aiming for the most vulerable spot. In other words, what can I say to get these people off my husbands back? When i dream of two different colored animals like this, it usually represents my mother in law and my father in law. Sometimes in my dreams they are orange bengal tigers and white siberian tigers and sometimes they are a peacock and a white albino peacock. LOL. crazy huh? Im not saying I know without a doubt its your mother in law and father in law, but it wouldnt surprise me if it was a male and female. Please pray on what i've said, these are just my thought based on what I've experienced.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top