Hotel Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hotel Room

Post by ezerkenegdo on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:33 pm

Ok, this is kind of embarrassing, but I am dreaming about this person constantly, and I think it might shed light on the other dreams I've been having, like the Race Car Dream. Recently, I had a dream that I was asleep in a hotel room, and my friend "W" showed up, had gotten down to his underwear, and gotten into the bed with me. He woke me with a kiss on the lips. The weird thing was, in the dream he was UGLY! LOL And he's not an ugly guy! His teeth were also crooked and had gaps.

Within an hour of the dream, he called me with the news that he was probably going to be deployed in 2010.

Does this have meaning beyond the news he gave me?

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hotel Room

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense this man represents the Lord to you. I believe your intimacy in our beloved is going deeper , which represents your bedroom.I also sense that you will be awakened by his revelation/kiss. I believe the ugliness in which you speak of reminds me of the scripture Isaiah 53. Where the Lord was nothing to look at he was not attractive but he was a lamb led to slaughter.

1 Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? 2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him. 3 He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. 4.Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth.

I believe it has nothing to do with your guy friends deployment it has everything to do with the Lord revealing it is him who is in the dream, and not your guy friend.

I hope this precious one of the most high.

Blessings and hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Is this guy in your life? If he is, then the dreams are a fantsy that your mind is picking up on, maybe, you should come straight out and tell him how you feel, because this is a breeding grounds of evil.....because the devil plants thoughts in your mind and therefore when you are dwelling upon these things, you are not focusing on your walk with God. So bringing it to the light will fix this situation some. However, you must let go of these feelings until you know where he stands in the matter...If he is not interested the same way then you are being attacked by a seducing spirit......I don't mean to offend but that is what I saw when I read your dream.....

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:48 pm

Or maybe, like I was reading on one of Mia's replys to a thread, the Lord just gave me a heads up on the news that he was going to give me, so I wouldn't be worried.

Take a look at what some of the symbols are in the dream, on Mia's dictionary.

I prayed about the dream, and about my friend getting deployed, and the Lord said he wasn't going to go.

No worries. :)

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top