Dam/Water tower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dam/Water tower

Post by meg2011 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I was standing next to this large body of water. There was so much water I was under the impression that it must have been the ocean. There was a really old fashioned water tower there. (I'm not sure how to describe it. It was genius. They constructed this tower alongside the ocean. The structure itself kind of reminded me of the old water mills. I've never seen a water tower like this. This is the best I can describe it.) At one point the wall that was holding back this water either broke or was so full it was overflowing (was hard to tell) and was flowing back into the ocean. (this dam and water tower seemed to be connected)

Then the scene changed and I am now standing close to the water tower talking to several people. This man was explaining the tower. He said it was a old tower that has been recently remodeled. Before the remodeling the hose that they used was not very long and did not meet the people's needs. It looked like it was maybe 3 or 4 feet long. Before several men would have to climb the tower and position the hose to be able send water to where they needed it. Now after remodeling they have a very large pump and a really long hose that can reach long distances. They no longer have to struggle to get water to where they need it.

Think I may know about this one, but would like to see other input to make sure I'm on right track.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dam/Water tower

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Could this be about literal water? It sounds as though its an improvement from something that is older...sorry this is so vague..I'm having trouble discerning what a water tower could represent?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meg2011 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:10 pm

This is very close to what I saw in my dream, except the building was called a water tower. http://www.vintagegraphictees.com/starr39s_mill_dam_postcard-239851449142600239.html
Or at least that is how the gentlemen described it. There was no wheel. There was a HUGE pump that was being used.

I have no idea what a water tower might mean. Only thing I have come up with is that the dam and water tower hold millions of gallons of water to be used by the people. While listening to this guy talk about the construction of the tower I was very intrigued. I have been having lots of classroom type dreams for about a month now. I feel this teaching might be in line with that. As far as the hose goes my first thought was the word reaching the people??

I'm not completely sure about this one. Any other thoughts??

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top