From power to powerless

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From power to powerless

Post by Byrdzy on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello all,

I had this dream last night and do not understand it. I am standing on concrete with a tall tree to my right and two guys are in the tree- I don't know either of them and never saw their faces. In order for them to get down they reach for three snakes that are held together like a rope (the 1st has it's tail rapped around a branch and its mouth holds the tail of the 2nd and so on to the 3rd). I don't know what type of snakes they are I just know they are thick, long, and agitated. One of the guys asks if it is okay for them to come down on the snakes, but I tell them to wait and hold out my hand and the snakes become ridged, then I tell them it's okay. Once both men are down the snakes drop a few feet away from us and head toward us hissing. I am not frightened of them and tell the snakes to go. They all go; however, two turn hiss and start back toward us. I again tell them to go and they turn around. I felt power. I mean I did just command snakes.

This is where it get's weird. Two of them turn and come at us. The two snakes stop near a small divider on the concrete that has grass and provides some shade. One is calm, but the other agitated and strikes at the other from the side separating it's head from the body. I no longer feel powerful. I did not look away or experience fear. I did recoil in shock. The agitated one moves back and hissing and the others body is wiggling and the severed head is hissing. I again command the two to go and they do. Both snakes even though one was in peaces they slithered away including the severed head. As I watched them the snake that's intact is pulled back toward us...almost as if someone had rewound a movie projector.

The agitated snake is back by the divider and a small dog, one of the toy variety is walking on the left side of the divider and unaware of the snake. The snake sees the dog and prepares to strike at it when a donkey steps in it's way; the donkey picks up the snake and tosses it to the right and walks away. Now more agitated then before it strikes at the dog and I wake up. I am assuming the dog died, but I did not see it happen. As before I did not close my eyes, but recoiled in shock. No fear at what I saw just a feeling of powerlessness. There was the thought of, why did I command them to go, but not stop the aggression.

I am sorry I don't know the type or colors of the snakes, but the one that was last to leave was black. The dog was thin, but weight was right for its size. It was grey and with white tuffs of hair on its head. I do know this all took place during the day and the sky was blue with no clouds. The sun was behind me. The grass I seen was green. Sorry I don't remember any more than this.

Byrdzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From power to powerless

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm

It's possible the snakes represent issues in your life that are threatening. The good thing is that one of them is taken out of the way...it may have felt as though you were on top of the issue at one point...and then you continue keeping your eye on it..Whenever I have dreams like this I pray on them and ask that the Lord helps me understand the dream when it comes to pass...and also to be ready for any advances from the enemy.
I pray the Lord provides clarity to you soon. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrdzy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Thank you for your insight on the snakes; a friend said something along the same line as you.

Byrdzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top