3rd Christmas Dream within a week.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3rd Christmas Dream within a week.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello, All -

As the title says, this is the 3rd dream I've had within the past week that involves Christmas in one way or another. Not so much in a Biblical sense - more like the holiday and the worldly themes that go with that. Here's the most recent:

I'm carrying a backpack through my old highschool, and I briefly see an old friend from those days. I reach an area where I know that I'm supposed to head up to the 4th floor. While some people are taking elevators, I opt for the stairs and proceed to enter an area that's like a stairwell - except that there are no stairs. The floor simply wraps around this circular room, and when I follow it around it seems as if it's level...meaning, a trip around this room seems to leave me at the same level that I started at. However, after a couple times around, I realize that there is indeed an incline that wasn't noticable to me at first. So, I continue to follow this "path" around and around until I find that I've reached the 4th floor and exit this center area into a large room.
In this room are many children sitting together on the floor as a group of adults is putting on a Christmas show. Like I said above, it's all very secular in theme: Snowmen and Presents and Christmas Trees, etc. I watch some of it and notice my niece among the children, and she begins to interact with another child near her. The two are each holding a snowflake about the size of a person's hand. End dream.

I have a pretty good idea about the stairway part, which I suppose I could share: I tend to compare my life to my siblings and other friends in that everyone else seems to be ahead of me, if it were a race :) I believe that they have taken the elevator while I'm in a stairway that isn't progressing to anywhere. I'm hoping that my in-dream discovery of the truth - that I am, indeed, moving upwards - manifests in real life.
As far as the Christmas thing goes, I'm in the dark.

Share what you'd like, and thanks!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd Christmas Dream within a week.

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm

This is very interesting as I've begun dreaming of Christmas as well. I've been journaling my dreams for years and I've noticed a bit of a pattern. It seems I'll have dreams about Christmas in the summer and then when I go back and read them in December...I see them come to pass...it could be that you are being given dreams about things that will come to pass this coming up Christmas...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 am

Interesting! I suppose time will tell.

Since you mentioned it...I, too, have been writing down my dreams since last year. It seems that this year, though, that it's practically a daily thing! And with that I've started to really see some repeat themes, symbols, etc. I'll have to make a point to revisit things around that time of year.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Yes! You will be surprised when you do! God is great!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top