How ELSE could this possibly be interpreted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How ELSE could this possibly be interpreted?

Post by Cloud on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

i've been tossing this Word around alot over the past couple of months because i want to finally get into it, unearth it, and get to the TRUTH!

You were made to fly. You were made to be very active in the kingdom of God. I see that the way God set you up in your personality is someone who likes to have things to do as long as there is purpose to them. I feel like the Lord is saying that you have kind of forgotten who you are. You have kind of forgotten about that part of you. I feel like there was a time in the past where you were more like that but things changed in your life you changed with them. I feel like the Lord is saying that realizing that you have control over your life is half the battle. You have tons of choices. Realizing you have choices over your life will help you feel empowered and that you can be that guy again who loves to be out and about. Don't buy the lie that you can't be that any more. You can (with some help from Him) be that guy again and get back on track. I know this doesn't sound super spiritual but I feel like even a change of your surroundings in the natural will help lift your spirits and help you feel more like yourself again. Force yourself if you have to. Make a "change" and change will come!!

this Word was given to me back in 2009.

taken from this thread:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t4457-unemployed-for-over-a-year

now i've been trying over the past couple of weeks to get involved with either the Peace Corps or Christian Missions

because to me, doing that seems to sync up with this Word i was given years ago

however, as of today, i am starting to feel like i'm WRONG about this and that this Word has a different meaning

but HOW?

how ELSE can you interpret phrases like:

"you were made to fly"

"you were made to be VERY ACTIVE in the Kingdom of God"

"change in your surrounding..."

please pray and help me out here

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How ELSE could this possibly be interpreted?

Post by Cloud on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:07 pm

please, someone

my life in the natural is a pitiful one

i have no friends and no job and my dad keeps pressuring me but i'm too depressed inside to do anything to change it

my life in the Spiritual seems to be one big failure too. i'm still a babe in Christ..if even that...more like a fetus in christ

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:49 am

Forgive me for even speaking since I'm new here, but if it is of any value to you please let me share something I was taught early on regarding prophetic words:

First, they are great for giving someone hope and encouragement and even direction. However, I was taught that they're best as confirmation that something is of God when it finally comes to pass. A person can experience great frustration if they try to make a prophetic word come about in their own way and timing, especially if it isn't very specific!

I was at a conference where the speaker - a nationally known prophetic individual - called me out of the crowd and gave me a very exciting and encouraging word about what I would do for the Kingdom. 12 years later and, by my standards, I'm nowhere close to most of what was said. But, you know what? Worrying about how it might come to pass would make me crazy, and life is better lived simply seeking God and trusting that He will have his way in my life - and that those promises will come about in His perfect timing.

Yeah, no one wants to hear that when things stink. Imagine what Joseph thought of his dreams about his family bowing down to him when he was sitting in prison in Egypt. Or David's promise of being king while he was hiding in caves. And yet what God said would happen in their lives came about nonetheless.

Bottom line: You may be better off to keep the word on the shelf, trust God to direct your steps, and then later on you'll recognize that you're doing/becoming exactly what the word said while you're smack in the middle of life. As far as what to do in your natural life - start by getting into motion. It's easiest to adjust the course of a ship that moving. Not saying to try to flesh out that word you received, just start by doing...something! For the spiritual life - when I feel a certain way, I find it's easier to handle when I do a study on someone in the Bible that experienced the same thing. Joseph and David aren't bad places to start.

Just take as two cents. Or maybe more since it's rather lengthy - like a nickel or a dime.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm

hello

well i actually wasn't TRYING to fulfill this so called Word/Vision

in other words, i wasn't purposely joining the Peace Corps or trying to get on with Christian Mission Trips in order to "fulfill" the word.

it simply just occured to me that i WAS now fulfilling it but apparently not

apparently i've been wrong

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 am

what does the phrase
"you were meant to be very active in the Kingdom of God" mean?

does that mean i'm meant to hold alot of normal/secular jobs in my lifetime

...or just be very active in Church/Churches/Ministries?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeGray16 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 am

Hi there Cloud Connected,

Dreams I know nothing about but prophecy, is my gifting. With my expirence, this sounds more like a word of knowledge or encouragement. Some parts have some prophecy to them, the rest is very encouraging and God trying to edify you and comfort you."You were made to fly. You were made to be very active in the kingdom of God. I see that the way God set you up in your personality is someone who likes to have things to do as long as there is purpose to them.I feel like the Lord is saying that you have kind of forgotten who you are. You have kind of forgotten about that part of you. I feel like there was a time in the past where you were more like that but things changed in your life you changed with them. I feel like the Lord is saying that realizing that you have control over your life is half the battle." For me, this is a word of knowledge. This is something specifically about you as a person. You have tons of choices. Realizing you have choices over your life will help you feel empowered and that you can be that guy again who loves to be out and about. Don't buy the lie that you can't be that any more. You can (with some help from Him) be that guy again and get back on track. this is speaking about the present, yes you have a few choices, maybe look into something that you've wanted to do but never thought you could? Don't forget God can use you in any situation, circumstance and place you maybe, the kingdom of God is not just missions, one of the man things we are told to do it look after the widows and orphans. If you pray about something and don't get an answer, don't just sit on your bum waiting, do something, ask God to bless you in it or shut the door. If it's not meant to be, trust me, He will shut the door. "I know this doesn't sound super spiritual but I feel like even a change of your surroundings in the natural will help lift your spirits and help you feel more like yourself again. Force yourself if you have to. Make a "change" and change will come!!" This part you could taken as prophetic, but still take it lightly. Prophecies, always, will be backed up by scripture, by another prophecy, by words of knowledge or even in your own times spent with God. For me, in any gifting of God like words of knowledge or prophecy, its 80% God and 20% the person giving the prophecy. Most of this word is a word of knowledge and encouragement, God will reveal where He wants you in time. Maybe this word is the beginning of words to come, preparing you for the future he wants you to be in. I have received prophecies over my life years ago that still haven't come to past, but the area of service for the Lord i am in is preparing me for the future He wants for me.

Keep praying, try different things, and see what happens. God will reveal His plan for you. Be encouraged daily and keep walking in Him.

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi Cloud Connected...

I just want to pray for you,

Thank You Lord for Cloud Connected and thank You that You have a purpose and a plan for his life, to give him a future and a hope, and to do him good and no harm as Your word promises in Jeremiah 29:11. Lord I ask that You will lead him and guide Him in tangible ways, that he will be empowered at every crossroads to make good choices, even choices of how to think and view himself and his life; to choose agreement with You always.
I ask that if he is feeling discouragement or frustration, that You would be the lifter of his head as he fixes his gaze on You. Please bless him and lead him right into the center of Your will at every turn. Please encourage him Lord. I ask this in Jesus name, AMEN!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi Cloud Connected. I think all these responses are spot on. I hear good hearts and WISDOM in all of them. I hope that you have seen your Father's heart for you. Not only in his desire to encourage you through this spoken prophetic word, but also in the words and love springing out of these responses. Be stregthened in this knowledge of His love for you!!!!

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top