Not sure how to describe this dream.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not sure how to describe this dream.....

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Ok, so right now, I guess I could say I feel like I am in a bit of a triangle, lol. To get it started, so you can see more of where I am coming from, in the summer of 2010...God told me to begin praying for my husband and children...in January of this year, The prophecy came that my husband would be solidified this year....and I can say that right now, I am in a very liquid situation, lol. I currently have two men that are interested in me. One I have known 3 months, the other 11 years. Well....they both are looking for a wife....and they both have shown interest in me. So I have been praying for direction and clarity on what to do, which direction to go...and lately I have been having dreams. I always dream in color, so...thats nothing new to me, but I am dreaming again after about 6 months without a dream, so I know when I dream, its something significant. I dont dream random dreams anymore. So..here's the dream.....

Me, Mr. Jones and his sister were sitting in a car, parked, talking, and another car pulled up beside us, and they started talking crazy to the sister. Mr. Jones was in the back seat and me and her were in the front. He wasn't saying much, but it was like during the whole dream I could feel his presence. Well, she said they said something crazy, and I said, (which is not how I talk) I'm not studdin that trick. (slang for I am not paying attention to that person). Well, then I look out my window, and I see an 18 wheeler truck with rainbow lettering on the side. I couldn't read it, but it was pretty. Well, the next scene came, and I was on my knees in front of a table, and I saw these thick cobwebs...with alot of spider sacs in them, and I started cleaning them, by sticking a stick in the middle and winding the webs around a stick. I could feel mr. jones there then too, but I didn't see him. And I remember that I was cleaning the spider webs slowly, almost like I didn't want to smush the spider egg sacs, and I can remember telling someone, to watch out, don't smush them. When I say the spider webs were thick, they were thick white, like the kind that be in a very old house....and that is all I remember. Those spider webs have stuck out to me though.....do you have any insight?

THen in another dream I had before that...I saw some fancy paper with Mr. & Mrs. Smith on it....thats the other guy's last name.....I tell ya, I don't know what to think! I've been praying about the whole situation...can anybody help me?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not sure how to describe this dream.....

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:18 am

To me: the web just tells me you're caught in a sticky situation. I know that doesn't help. But that's what I think it represents. You don't want to smush it because you don't want to make the wrong choice.

My advice to you, (this is what I did), write down the things you are looking for in a husband. Then write it out into a prayer. Read it to God EVERYDAY. He will reveal who your hubby-to-be is. He doesn't want you to make that choice on your own. He wants u to rely on Him. I hope that helps.

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 am

Oh wow....yeah ur right...I am trying to pray on it so hard because I don't want to make the wrong choice. So you prayed for your husband like that? I'mma do that, because I just want to be with who God wants me to be. Thank you!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I did. I screwed up, every time I triedon MY OWN, because I was impatient. Finally someone told me to stop looking. Let God bring him to you when He u
is ready. I started praying about February 2005. I was introduced to my husband June 24, 2006, by a Christian couple (mutual friends). We got married October 13, 2006. We're gonna have our wedding June 24, 2012. 6 years to the day that we met. We got married at the courthouse the 1st time.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:18 am

Awww...that is sweet! I am looking forward to that day myself....its just hard, you know?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 am

Yes. I do know. But the wait, & trust in God, is worth it. ;)

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top