pregnancy test dream ... part manifestation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pregnancy test dream ... part manifestation?

Post by tabitha on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 am

i didn't put much though into this dream i had last week until last night. i dreamt that i opened a pregnancy test that my sister in law had given me. out of that skinny foil wrapper it's in i pulled out the instructions which were very large compared to how big that paper is in real life (and IRL it's in the box). i wondered how they fit in that wrapper but didn't read them because i already knew how to take it. i think i threw the instructions away. then i thought to myself i don't want to take the test today because it's not a special occasion ... i wanted to wait a few more days but then worried that the test wouldn't work properly since you aren't supposed to open them until right before you use them. i decided to wait anyways and put it back in a basket. i was nervous about taking it though. end of dream

i think i know what it means and has already manifested. yesterday i really got the feeling i was pregnant but i'm not sure because i have no signs really but i decided to wait until my 5 year anniversary to find out which is in a few days ... then i remembered my dream last night! and in real life my sister in law did give me a test. she had bought a two pack and found out she was pregnant and gave me the extra one a couple weeks ago. i don't understand the instructions part of the dream though ... any thoughts?

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pregnancy test dream ... part manifestation?

Post by tabitha on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 pm

i also don't understand the part where i opened the test before i was ready to use it? it's an odd thing to do for someone who knows you shouldn't do that ...

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Sometimes in symbolic dreams things are really long and drawn out and don't really have much meaning..it could even be symbolic for thoughts going through your head...(in my experience that is)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top