Homeless????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homeless????

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 am

I had a dream my husband and I were homeless. The kids were not a part of our lives in the dream. We found a really good spot to sleep up in this big hill there was a place that others were staying too~they didn't own this dwelling place though. They told us it was ok if we slept underneath the two twin beds. We had to cover ourselves up though and hide, because this place belonged to someone else. We hid under the bed and put tons of blankets and clothing all over us and around us to not be found. The guys that let us stay there were nice, but I remember seeing one of the guys hide 4 or 5 guns for protection in a cubby~they didn't want to get caught staying in this place by whoever owned it either, yet they didn't hide under stuff they walked around freely. The end of the dream, one of the men said we didn't have to hide anymore~because now the place belonged to him! I felt relief.

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeless????

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Do the emotions in this dream relate to anything in your life right now? scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I have been thinking about this, but cant put my finger on anything in particular. I don't remember feeling really anxious or fearful in the dream, but we were hiding. Even when I seen the guns I wasn't scared~I knew they were for protection and I didnt fear the men who were in the house. In the end the only thing I felt was relief.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Scratch Chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 am

We have had some issues with our finances~nothing as extreme as this dream portrays...though thankfully I think we are on the upswing!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Ha ha...this cld be about our experience of staying in our friends home for the last four months. We were def kind of in hide out mode, not socializing ect whil we stayed there.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm thinking it definitely fits.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top