Repost~Dream of the Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost~Dream of the Dead

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 am

IRL I have a VERY special adopted daughter. IRL her biological mother has passed away~though we adopted her before her death.

My dream is that she came to visit at my dads house. I was there with the kids, and I felt VERY uncomfortable, since we did not have an open adoption and the adoption was against her will. Also, my daughter does not know who her bio mom is, though she does know she is adopted. So in the dream I felt very betrayed that my family let her into their home and was not protecting my daughter and I in this situation! The Bio-mom was sitting on the love-seat in my dad's living room, and she had a empty dinner-plate in her hands. I tried to take it from her (not sure why I would feel the need to serve her considering I didn't want her there), and she didn't want to let go of the plate...she gave some resistance but ended up giving it to me. Not sure what I did with the plate, but then I went in the dining room/kitchen where my daughter was (I went to check on her)~she was sitting at the kitchen table, and my daughter was like, "Whats wrong mommy?" IRL she has a VERY keen sense of discernment, and picks up very quickly with my emotions and the emotions of others, she is VERY sensitive to others. I was trying not to disclose to her what was taking place. I was like, 'nothing sweetie'. She didn't have a clue who was in the other room. Feeling FURIOUS that my family even let this woman into the house, and that I had to be the one that had to confront her and make her leave! I walked over to her and told her politely, "You need to leave." She asked innocently, "Why?" I answered calmly but with authority, "Because it is not appropriate for you to be here, if you dont leave NOW I will be calling the authorities." As I said that, I immediately got out my phone to follow through with what I told her I was going to do....This was all done successfully without my daughter finding out that this woman was even in the other room.

Then I woke up.
This one is a little disturbing to me....any help appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost~Dream of the Dead

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 pm

I believe the Lord gave you this dream as a call to intercession. This sounds like a highly symbolic dream that is full of stress that sounds as though it will end successfully. The dead woman I believe is just symbolic.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks, that helps bring peace of mind to me. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Do you have any clues as to what some of these symbols could be signifying? Does any one symbol really stand out to you in this one?? I feel like I'm possibly lacking one more revelation here. I just know I'm missing a key piece to the meaning of this dream. I'm really praying God unlocks the full meaning to me~I know this one is suppose to really speak to me in a big way. praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi Daisy. I agree with Daph - this dream is a call to intercession. I also have some things to point out that the Holy Spirit has directed me to.

I believe there is a feeling of "unforgiveness" in your dream. God has displayed His belief in you as a parent, by placing this precious child with you. There are things that He is trying to make you aware of; things that will hinder you walking this out in harmony with his Spirit. First, it is clear that you are upset by her presence and prefer to keep her a "secret". I do not know your daughter's age, but do know that revealing aspects of her biological mother will eventually be necessary. (I was adopted at the age of 2mos. - the truth of my adoptive state came out earlier than my parents had hoped. But, my mother and I have enjoyed a very open relationship because of the truth that binds us together.) Second, this woman's plate was empty. VERY significant! Many things she lacked in her life- things that God intends for us all to have. (love, acceptence, truth, identity in Christ, ect....) I believe this is the Father's way of telling you to have a compassionate outlook about her. (This is where the forgiveness comes in.) Sometimes the strongholds that one faces are generational- and you will need to interceed to break these over your daughter. It may help you to write her a letter (symbolic) to let her know how happy your daughter is and what she is accomplishing. (this sometimes brings the compassion to the forefront)

In forty-one years, I have never met my biological parents- and besides the basic curiosity of wanting to know what they look like- I have felt no need to. (I think this was because my parents were very open and honest with me.) I hope this helps.

In the Love of Christ,
stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Thank you so much for your feedback stacy! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. I really do feel like it is an honor and privilege to get to mother this child. My daughter does know that she is adopted, and that she had a birth mother and that her birth mom was sick and is now in heaven. She knows she loved her, but she was sick and couldn't take proper care of her because she was sick. My daughter is now 7. I do intend on telling her the whole story when I discern that she is ready and mature enough to handle and comprehend the full details. I have always known in my heart if I handle this with grace, it will benefit my daughters outlook on herself. I don't want anything to damage her own self image or identity in any way. I really think that's why I was SO MAD in the dream that this woman was there. I don't want anything or anyone to ever cause anymore hurt to her emotionally~or to bring any confusion! I was also mad b/c my family wasn't thinking of protecting her. She has endured so much already at such a young age. I don't feel like she is at an appropriate age to handle the full details of the situation right now~but you are so right...someday she will! I do believe that you are 100% spot on that as I handle this with a compassionate attitude towards the birth-mom (when the appropriate time comes), that my daughter will feel the compassion and that will hopefully help the situation. This is such a confirmation to me. Thank you! I also knew the plate was significant (posting in the symbols section too), but had no clue what that could mean~THANK YOU SO MUCH! She was SO hesitant to give me the plate, but I wasn't going to let her stay. I will def be interceding for this situation, knowing that the Lord has accomplished the breaking of all iniquities on the cross and believing for a life of happiness and joy to the fullest always for my precious one! Thank you so much for your input! You are a blessing! p.s. If you have any words of wisdom for me concerning this situation, please feel free to post. I appreciate ALL your input~I really want to handle this the best way possible when the right time comes. :hooray:

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 pm

I am going to be editing this soon due to the personal content on a public website. If there are any other thoughts on this I would love to hear them. I appreciate all the thoughts and interps shared! Thanks so much! thank you :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top