1st Time posting...would like dream interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1st Time posting...would like dream interpretation

Post by amandagstewart on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Hello Mia or fellow interpreter,

I have a dream that I would like to have some understanding about. I read your Interpretation 101 section and still felt that I was not accurately interpreting my dream. So here goes...

Myself and another person (feel very strongly this person was my husband) were walking this trail, hand in hand, and it was very early morning, light in the sky but the sun was not yet up and the trail was very green and lush, like through a forest and the air was very dewy as if a waterfall was nearby because of the mist. The trail did not have any rocks or hills, very flat walking type trail. We are holding hands and we come upon a clearing. There was a house on the left side (the person walking with me is on the left the entire time) but the house was some yards away. It was a 2 story home, looked kind of gray. From where we were standing, I could not tell if the house was run down or not. As me and the person look to the left at the home, a huge wave of water rushes by us to the house, and I see two people standing on the porch (one looks like my coworker, the other unknown). The water knocks down the one who looks like my coworker and not the other person. As quickly as the water came, it left. Myself and the person next to me are dry and I didn't feel scared or anything negative, just more of an awe feeling (like WOW did you see that!!) Then me and the person, still hand in hand, turn and look ahead and there is a puddle of water in front of us. The water was clean and very clear, just kind of rippling. Under the water I saw a child's arm (maybe age 5) with the hand open palm up. The hand was horizontal in the water with the hand open to the right. The arm was not bloody, severed, cut or bruised, it was just lying at the bottom of the water. Me and the person proceed to step in the puddle and I stepped on the arm, and we walked on. My perspective in the dream changed. Until the point of noticing the arm, I'm seeing everything as if viewing it, like a movie. When I see the arm and me and the person walk through the puddle and I step on the arm, I can tell I'm looking at it as if I'm participating in the dream. Then when myself and the other person are stepping out and are on the other side of the puddle, I'm viewing again. Then I woke up. Thanks for reading. God Bless you.

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st Time posting...would like dream interpretation

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 pm

I feel this has meaning but would like to pray on it some more before responding...
Thanks for posting!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandagstewart on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Thank you so much.

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

laugh this is the one I really didn't know about...Thanks for bringing it back to my attention. Let me see what others may have...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

What's throwing me off is the arm in the puddle symbol. How did you feel when you crossed it/stepped on it?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandagstewart on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm

I was calm. Not like freaked out because I just stepped on a kid's arm. Almost like was I supposed to step on it.

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 pm

I really believe this is about God's protection over you! I've found the following verses in the Bible about how God's arm is mighty to save:

Psalm 44:3 It was not by their sword that they won the land,
nor did their arm bring them victory;
it was your right hand, your arm,
and the light of your face, for you loved them.

Psalm 89:13
Your arm is endowed with power; your hand is strong, your right hand exalted.

Psalm 98:1
A psalm. Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.

Has there been a situation in your life the Lord has been mighty to save? This could be about a future event as well...so be encouraged!!! The Light of the Lord's face shines upon you because you are LOVED!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandagstewart on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:49 am

Yes, my husband and I are separated and God has told me to stand for marriage and that He would restore it.

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:35 am

OH PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandagstewart on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I also found out that the coworker in my dream was indeed my coworker. I had this dream 2 or 3 nights before myself, her, and some other co workers went to dinner after work and it was there that she told me that she was experiencing marital problems and she was standing for marriage. God is so awesome that he revealed something about someone whose personal life I know nothing about to me. WOW!

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top