Dream of having a stillborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of having a stillborn

Post by Beckyboo2 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:50 pm

First off I would like to say a little of recent events going on in my life to maybe help interpret. My daughter recently gave birth to a stillborn baby girl who had chromosomal abnormalities. It is a random occurance. She just found out she is pregnant again. I have been praying for her ever since she was pregnant with her baby girl that she would be able to have healthy children from here on out. Right after she told me she was pregnant again I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby girl but she was in the toilet dead. Then I was at the hospital and I had, had a cesearean section, and never saw the baby but there was an outline drawn out on paper of the body, the only thing wrong there was a bent foot but the baby had died. Then I saw a baby that had its intestines pulled out through the umbilical cord and that's what killed it. I was on the phone with my husband telling him and I was so distraught and crying saying "how am I going to get through this?" I woke up so upset, I know it has to do with my anxiety over my daughter's situation and my prayers that she has a healthy baby. I hope the dream is just my fears coming out and not that , that is going to happen again. especially since it was me having the baby and not my daughter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top