Riding bicycle to hair appointment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding bicycle to hair appointment

Post by KayleeB on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 am

I had a dream that I rode a bicycle to my old hairdresser's. It took 5 hours to get there. I had to got through a tunnel and over highways. When I got there I actually found this Prophetess (whom I often fellowship with) there waiting on my arrival as if she was the one to style my hair. I picked up the phone to make a phone call and there was a young man on the line. He told me that he was having issues with the mother of his child. I told him to go ahead and finish his call. I went into a den and the young man was in there with the mother of his child. He was telling me how she doesn't take care of the child like she should. And how the child was not even feed when he came for him. She just snickered and said she thought he had. I then went on to the bathroom to change my shirt (as to not get my current shirt wet, messy, etc.).

Not sure if this dream is to be interpreted.....................

KayleeB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding bicycle to hair appointment

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Sometimes dreams can be highly symbolic with some literal things that come to pass...It could be that your dream is prophetic, but the best way to go about it would be to pray on it and pay attention to see if it manifests (symbolicly) I'm sorry I dont have an interpretation...I pray the Lord provides clarity soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top