white car drives off bridge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

white car drives off bridge

Post by Deborah on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 am

I had three distinct dreams last night but I can only remember 2:
First Dream:
I was in a vechicle following a white car. The white car came to a bridge and drove over the side. what I noticed the driver had three passengers including a mother and her baby. I called the local hospital, but before the ambulance came, the car drove out of the river. The driver insisted everyone was fine. I didn't trust him; I thought he was up to no good endangering the mother and her child. I memorized his license plate. I remember now upon waking it had "NO 2" on it and it was from Utah. The numbers were hard to see like they had been painted over with white paint. I planned to tell the authorities.

Second Dream:
Some good friends of mine irl were going to a church. My husband and I decided to go to that church. I was the pianist but nobody would tell me when I was supposed to play--it was like I'd sit at the piano a long long time and then when I sat down in the congregation, the pastor would decide to sing a song, look over to the piano and see I wasn't there and shake his head. He acted like my family wasn't welcome at his church. My friend Tom had a spontaneous praise song to sing and the congregation just laughed at him. He WAS off key but I was horrified the church would be so mean to him too.

Last edited by Deborah on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: white car drives off bridge

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 am

Scratch Chin drm2 is probly u rite now,, u hav hurt feelings from past ch experiances, bandaid ,, will add more lata,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Oh wow this reminds me of my parking deck dream:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12803-driving-on-the-highway-and-cars-driving-off-a-parking-deck?highlight=parking+deck

and this "performance" dream I had a while ago:

I felt like I wasn't prepared. When I was preparing to walk out onstage I wasn't sure what my cue was and I couldn't remember the lyrics. As soon as I hit the stage everything came back to memory. It was as if I was performing though and not ministering. That sucked. I remember getting a plate of lo mein in the middle of the performance and ACTUALLY taking a bite of it right before I had to go in on a high note. Of couse I bombed it. It wasn't too bad though. After I got off stage I remember someone saying, "that was basic." I guess she meant boring or dull...

scratching chin

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:22 pm

I tend to think both my dreams are related--I do tend to get very angry with abusive leaders of the flock. The driver I think represents a leader, the license plate reminds me of the white-washed sepluchers Jesus used to describe the Pharisees. Utah has many people who are in a particular cult. And then the people who laughed at Tom--well I think they are the discouragers who are in congregations or leaders who keep many people from stepping out into their giftings, sort of like the person who insulted you, BrittanyIvory.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Interesting!...The same night of the performance dream I had this dream:

When I walked into the first function it was a party. It was dark but, there were event lights like stage lights and colored lights, etc. There was this little kids choir singing. Then when they were finished their choir director was upset because she didn't get the treatment she wanted. She was yelling at the kids and complaining that her husband didn't even get fed for free being that he'd been there all day.(is this a bitter part of me? am i looking for love and appreciation for my time, skills, and abilitites?!) I didn't recogninze her in real life but, her face kept changing to my aunt Karen's (who's known for being straight forward and demanding). My mom was trying to calm her down
but it wasn't working so, I stepped in and said "well maybe God is trying tosee how you would react, maybe he is trying to use this as an opportunity to humble you." She said, "well maybe God is telling you to mind your own business." That was the end of that convo. I left and went to this other trailer. It was weird, I think dogs (naysayers?, dream killers?, haters?) or something was trying to attack me.

Weird!

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 pm

I really think we have similarities in the fact that we've both been hurt by members and/or leaders in church. I pray for your strength and for you to be encouraged in knowing that Jesus is still Lord and that abusive leaders and members in the body of Christ are being judged for their actions!

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Amen!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down