Manifestation! A night of partying!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manifestation! A night of partying!

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:12 am

Had a dream I was in a building or house which was unfamiliar to me. All of a sudden sirens sounded and winds started to blow inside the building. I had children with me, not even sure if they were my kids~felt like there was more than just my two. I don't remember seeing the children in the dream. I just remember feeling responsible to protect them and get them into the basement quickly! We were headed for the stairs, the winds were really really strong in the building, debris was starting to fly around the room. I knew there wasn't much time to get to safety! I woke up before I got downstairs with the kids. what tornado

I woke up and went right back to bed and this dream followed. I had a dream that me and 3 or 4 friends were going to go out on the town for the night. We were going to go dancing and have a few drinks. I was single in the dream. I remember sitting on one of the guys laps that we were with (actually my good friend's brother irl). I told him I have a boney butt (my mom used to always tell me that as a kid when I would sit on her lap)! :laughing: I remember thinking, 'I hope Im not hurting his leg by sitting on his lap'. I kept getting up, thinking I may have been hurting him. But then I would sit back down again. We all planned on dancing and drinking that night. I was interested in this guy in the dream, feeling lucky that he may even like me back. I remember being in an upper area of a huge house or a banquet hall, for some reason the beautiful railing that goes along the stairs and the balcony really sticks out in my mind. My really good friend and her brother I remember in the dream, yet the others who were with us I cannot remember who they were.

Then right before I woke up I seen someones bare low back, and an instrument of some sort pushing blood clots out of someones body! ???? :shocking: Then I woke up! Weird!!!

IRL I never go out dancing, but I did when I was single. I am married and not interested in this man. This man is VERY committed to the Lord and the things of the Lord (He also is single, believing God for a mate). Also, IRL these people and I do NOT drink at all. This must be symbolic for something. ANY THOUGHTS WELCOME!

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manifestation! A night of partying!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm

hmm...in my dreams alcohol represents things that can be addicting. Like video games and sometimes this website laugh Have you seen the article Mia wrote on tornadoes? That may help...it's under Common Dream Themes in Mia's Teachings...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks Daphanie! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Ok interesting manifestation on these two. The first one~tornado was followed the VERY next day with a whirlwind of a SUPER emotional day at my house! Ugh! Glad it only lasted 1 day!

The second dream~I was just notified by THIS very friend in my dream today that her mother has a speaking engagement for Alcoholics Recovery~she asked me to pray and told me her and her sister are going to go...possibly her brother. The only one that was not in the dream was her sister...which I think I was symbolizing in this one. So addiction was SPOT on! Thanks so much for your help! The thing that throws me for a loop is the part of me having a boney butt~something my mom used to say to me. Something only a MOM would say to her kids...lol! :laughing:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top