Witnessing to atheist.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witnessing to atheist.

Post by shany on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:32 pm

What do i say to an atheist? I did not he didn't believe in God at all. I knew he wasn't a christian, but i did not know he didn't believe in God. How do I go about this situation? I feel right now the only thing i can do is pray for him.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnessing to atheist.

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 am

I have a cousin that's an atheist. I know how you feel. Its like a religion to him and his mission in life is to get people to not believe in God. He preaches science the way we preach the Good News. The only thing I know to do is to continue living your life for Christ and pray for them. You have light inside you and salt. People can't help but be affected by it in some way. You have no idea how much people notice the Lord in you. Just keep shining on and try to avoid those very tempting debates. Debates often don't have annointing operating in them and it's easy to get caught up in it. If the Lord gives you something to say, then say it. My sister is also a wiccan. She used to claim she is a Christian, but now the sight of a cross repulses her. It's hard to be around her and be myself, but I know the best witness to the ones who think they know it all, is just to keep silent unless the Lord speaks and just keep shining on!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Shany,

I agree with Daphanie here. One other note. The first law of Leadership, Example, Example, Example. Jesus showed us that in his life and ministry. Our actions speak much louder than words. I pray each day that the Light of the Lord shines so brightly in me that people just come and ask me why I am different. Then I have an opportunity to share Christ with them but then it is a God moment and he gives me the tongue of the learned and the grace of the Holy Spirit to do the work. I am totally removed and the Lord is giving the message....I am just the vessel. When God is working through us....it is much easier and the person will see the truth.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:57 pm

http://wayofthemaster.com/
this is one of the best witnessing training, Hope you find this helpfull

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 am