Please interpret Lexa's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret Lexa's dream

Post by Lexa on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:56 pm

I am a brand new member. Unsure of how to proceed. I have communicated with God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit for years. I had a dream last night that shook me. I am divorced. I think my old boyfriend is happily married--not sure, but I do not ever try to contact him. He lives across the country. I have not seen him in 19 years. I often pray for his happy marriage, although I love him still.

My Dream: A family that I was once a nanny to, was moving from the USA to Ireland. They have a little boy. He was about 3 in the dream. His father was agitated, even wrecking his car in the dream. I befriended the child. He wanted crackers. I was on the search for crackers. Meanwhile, people kept telling me that my ex-boyfriend is in town. I went out of my way to run into him, but he was elusive. I put the child first, and going up a beautiful white concentric, half-oval staircase, halfway there, I found crackers. I had the crackers in my hand. My old boyfriend rounded the corner of the steps, and smiled at me and held my gaze. He said, "How are you doing?" He was wearing a summer white suit, with a vest and a suitcoat and pants, and a thinner white shirt. I smiled back and said, "I will be right back. I have to give these crackers to this little boy." I ran down the stairs, found the boy, gave him crackers, and then, re-ascended the stairs. I was so happy to see him again. I wanted to reunite with him, to marry him.

Only then, I woke up because my daughter was calling me in the real world. I WANT this to be direction. Maybe he is available. Maybe he is searching for me. What do you think?

Lexa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret Lexa's dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I really don't think this is a direction dream. I really believe this is about you running into him or getting an update about him or speaking to him. I wish I had more to help, but I don't have a full interpretation from the Lord. I pray He provides clarity soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top