A soldier being honored

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A soldier being honored

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 am

I was praying last night before I went to bed and I felt led to pray for someone to receive bread...then I saw a vision. It was of my husband (i think it was him) dressed in full armor like the ancients would wear...kinda like Lord of the rings style complete with helmet, sword, and shield. Anyway someone handed him a HUGE loaf of bread and he held it to his chest like it was dear to him. Then the loaf of bread changed into a child inside a blanket and he handed the child to me to nurture. Again another loaf of bread was handed to him and he held it close to his heart, then it turned into another child in a blanket and he handed the child to me to nurture. Then..this part wasn't clear...but I think another loaf of bread was handed to him but he presented himself to the Lord and knelt at His feet. At this point I didn't see any bread or child. But as he knelt, the Lord grasped his arm in His and place his other hand on his shoulder. I felt the Lord was honoring him and that he was letting him know he had done a good job. I was reminded of this verse: Matt 25:21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A soldier being honored

Post by mindilj81 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Wow!!

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

I know lol! I'm still praying on the meaning...it has loads of symbolism

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:26 am

amazing!Bread of course here is physical blessings. I think you have a role to nurture and keep, maintain and steward every of these blessing coming and available now IN A SPIRITUAL WAY. God commands us to build him an altar and promises to COME TO US THERE and bless us. Now, Laura he is handed the first and second bread and he give both to you, but at the third one he SEES THE LORD. He gives himself. This is what amazes me. Has he seen the Lord in a deep and intimate way? because here there is a tremendous exchange of God's blessing/physical and a man's heart. Here is a soldier honoring the Lord too.

I take this as a word, but pray still on what have said.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Peter and thanks for your reply! I looked up the verse in the Bible that had been on my mind and read about the talents. I got a partial interpretation from it. My husband has been given an opportunity to minister at a church in Sunday school and also singing and playing music. The vision happened just a few days before the first day he went to the church. I was at home with the children. I believe he may go back this Sunday and possibly the week after that. I believe the bread partially symbolizes the "talents" the Lord was entrusting to him...The word was very encouraging to him...
Thank you for the word you gave because I hadn't thought of my role in the vision...you were absolutely right! My children are just getting around the age where I have been able to minister to them. It has been an amazing thing! I've been praying very much for them and that the Lord will reach their heart at an early age.
Thanks again!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top