A Dream Within a Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Dream Within a Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:53 am

I usually wake up and take the time to write out each of my dreams. However, I just woke up minutes ago from a dream with a strong feeling that I should come right here and post it. So...

In the dream, my younger brother is with me at my place of work, and we are walking into the locker room while having a conversation. He is telling me that a friend of his told him about a dream that she had. The girl's dream was: She was asking my brother for advice about being in the jungle and using a condom (How random!). In HER dream, she was asking my brother because he was in the military (which he was in real life). So, now in my dream, my brother has just shared this girl's dream with me, and I KNEW that I had the meaning of this dream - in fact, I don't know that I've ever felt so certain as I did in this dream. So, I'm just about to tell him my thoughts when another employee enters the locker room whom I do not know, and so I tell my brother to hang on for a minute while I pretend to have something to do in my locker - basically waiting for this guy to leave. The dream ends here.

This is a first for me where the subject of my dream is a dream itself. Does anyone have anything they'd like to share?

Much appreciated,
Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dream Within a Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Yes, it is about you receiving an interpretation to a dream of someone you know. The Lord is showing you a dream of you using your gift in the future. How awesome! woo hoo

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks!

While out running errands today, that's just what came to mind.

I appreciate your response,
Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top