A bit sCaTtErEd! Concerns of my mom's health~wondering how much longer she will be with me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bit sCaTtErEd! Concerns of my mom's health~wondering how much longer she will be with me...

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 pm

This is a bit scattered, I feel like I am only remembering bits and pieces of this dream. Hopefully someone can help me with this....

I remember feelings of concern for my mother's health in the dream, and wondering how much longer she was going to be with us for. I remember seeing her in the dream, and her sliding down a plastic YELLOW slide on a wooden children's play-structure. I dont remember her looking sick, but I remember feeling concerned for her health.

I remember seeing myself in the dream and I was wearing a outdated dress. It was white, but a bit off white from age, and it had white silk and white fur around it in a lateral pattern of fur, silk, fur, silk from the bottom of the dress up. It had long sleeves, and for some reason the dress gives me an eerie feeling. I remember in the dream feeling kind of confident like I was in fashion-but the me OUTSIDE of the dream looking in could see that I was NOT. This feeling reminds me of a time in my life IRL when my mom and I were NOT speaking at all for several years. It was a season when I was heavily influenced in an unhealthy way by christians who 'I allowed' to be very controlling of me due to false doctrine. My mom tried to tell me these people were off in their doctrine, but since I didn't have a great relationship with her growing up~I didn't trust her and I didn't believe her. Resulting in many wasted years of unnecessary misery. I allowed these people to influence every single one of my decisions, down to the clothes I would wear.

Even though nothing terrible in the dream happened, this dream makes me sad...just to even type this out brings tears to my eyes. When I think back, the feelings I am feeling right now are REGRET. crying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bit sCaTtErEd! Concerns of my mom's health~wondering how much longer she will be with me...

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:37 am

Daisy,

These are just my thoughts as I read your dream. Is it possible the Lord is bringing this to your attention so that you can deal with the pain of the situation with your mom and the church members? Maybe forgiveness toward them or forgiveness toward yourself for example. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bit sCaTtErEd! Concerns of my mom's health~wondering how much longer she will be with me...

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 am

Hi Connie! I really feel like I have forgiven all those involved. Yet, I still have regret for the years I had wasted in bondage and the years that I didnt talk with my mom. I just wish I would have known the truth about God and His ways sooner. Is it possible to forgive yourself, yet still have regret? During the dream itself I didn't feel regret. But seeing myself in the dream reminded me of myself during that time frame when I awoke and pondered on the dream~which then filled my heart with regret. Maybe its myself more than anything that I need to forgive. I know regret is such a wasted emotion, b/c I can't go back and change anything. I was more concerned about the thoughts of how much longer my mom will be with us for, and the thoughts of her health more than anything during this dream. crying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Wanted to update this posting. Since having this dream I was reading a chapter in a book on grieving. I realized that I did have unresolved grief in this area of my life from the things that were lost during these times. I finally cried out to the Lord and let some feelings out that I didn't even really acknowledge before. Thank you for your comments...they really have blessed me! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:20 am

Part one of this dream has manifested!!! We went to an indoor water park for thanksgiving this year! My mom went along as well along with other family members. My mom has been a heavy smoker for close to 40 years. She went to the hospital a few months ago and they said it looked like empazema she had, but since she didn't have good insurance she never looked further into this. While we were at the water park, she went to go down one of the slides with my daughter. The steps going to the top of the slide were WOOD, it was a wooden structure!!! Also, this slide was YELLOW!!!! Half way to the top, she could hardly breathe...it was very difficult for her. This made me feel the very same way I did in the dream...VERY concerned for her health.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:01 am

Hi Daisy! I just read your post and wanted to let you know I'm saying a prayer for your Mom's emphysema.

Also, I'm really loving this blog and the support everyone is in deciphering what the Lord is speaking in our dreams!!! Thank you again for your input on my toothbrush dream! thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Thank you so much!!!! UR such a sweetie!!! Its SO great to have you here!!! :hooray: thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:22 am

I'm happy to be a part of this community! woo hoo

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:59 am

tbsmilesbig wrote:I'm happy to be a part of this community! woo hoo
Me too!!! This place is SO wonderful!!! :loveit:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top