significance of parents bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

significance of parents bedroom

Post by happiness80 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had experienced a similar dream where there are events taking place but in the room of your childhood home specifically my parents room.

The entire dream took place in my parents master bedroom from my childhood home except it included my own daughter and myself and others. In the dream the bedroom was mine. Also everything was as it was when I was a child ie: the bedroom was set out as it was when I was a child. Also my daughter was the age she is now...it was almost like it was my life now but in my parents bedroom back in childhood.

Do these types of dreams always speak of past influences? or could they also point to new beginnings? Because in this dream it ended with me feeling peace and contentment but Im not sure why it had to be in my parents bedroom?

Any thoughts

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: significance of parents bedroom

Post by lola21st on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:43 am

A lot of the time, they deal with past issues but in this case could it be the beliefs/values/things held dear that have been passed from your parents to you are now being passed to your daughter, the next generation?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:39 am

Yes, that does make sense me passing on similar values to my daughter. Would this have been just an encouragement dream then? Im kind of not really sure why the Lord would show me this but the fact that it was my parents master bedroom back in childhood really stands out.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top