driving with water on both sides of road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

driving with water on both sides of road

Post by cpolk on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 am

In dream i am driving my 18 wheeler down the road and on both sides of the road there is water. Like a great big swimming pool. The water is calm and clear. You can see all the way to the bottom. And there is people swimming. I pass a small house that sits on the right side of the road and it is on top of the water with no land access to it. It is occupied with one man who is drying his clothes by laying them out all over everything, lawn chairs, or what ever he could put them on. I see a man swimming on the left side of the road and ask him about the house cause i would like to spend some vacation time in it. He says it is indeed a rental for vacation and i could probably get into it. So i drive on and pass all the water and come to a small store like a convienence store. I go into the store to get derections cause i have forgot which way i need to go to get home. But i never talk to anyone i just walk thru store in deferent derections until i come to a wall which represented a dead end each time. I guess that was my form of a map or something. But any ways i leave the store and seem to know where i must go and when i get to my truck i see that a man has washed my winshield on my truck and his freind tells my the man wants me to pay him $60.00 for cleaning my truck window. But i get alittle upset and refuse to pay pointing out that i did not ask for him to clean anything so i endup driving off without paying.

cpolk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top