DECEASED COUSIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DECEASED COUSIN

Post by Chosenone on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 am

I HAVE A DECEASED COUSIN WHO PASSED AWAY JULY OF LAST YEAR. I DREAMED THAT SOME OF MY FAMILY MEMEBERS WERE AT A GATHERING AND I WAS SITTING BESIDE MY DECEASED COUSIN'S WIFE. EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AND TALKING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME...WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN...SOMEONE OPENED THE DOOR AND THERE WAS MY DECEASED COUSIN DRESSED IN A BLACK SHIRT WITH A A HUGE SMILE ON HIS FACE!!!! I FELT LIKE MY HEART HAD STOPPED...I QUICKLY PUT MY HEAD DOWN SO THAT HE WOULDN'T SEE ME...I WAS THINKING...HE IS DEAD AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO TOUCH ME....HE WENT STRAIGHT TO HIS WIFE AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO FRIGHTEN BUT SHE WASN'T...SHE WAS GLAD TO SEE HIM...SHE HUGGED AND KISSED HIM AND I STILL HAD MY HEAD DOWN BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO SEE ME.....BEFORE THEY WERE GETTING READY TO LEAVE....HE SAW ME AND TOUCHED ME ON MY SHOULDER TO SPEAK AND I WOKE UP!!!
CREEEEPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DECEASED COUSIN

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

Please pray on this as these are just my thoughts based on my own experience.... When I dream of the dead, it's usually a dream from the Lord to comfort me and show me they are ok...or they represent someone in real life that I've had a falling out with or no longer have a relationship with. The questions to ponder and ask the Lord would be if this dream was to comfort you about your cousins death, or if he symbolizes someone that is reaching out to you after an argument or something like that...
I pray the Lord gives you clarity and insight as you seek Him for the answer. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Thanks...I do know that my cousin made his peace with God before his death. I will pray and contine to seek God for the answer....thanks for your insight.

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 am

huggins you're welcome!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top