No clue how to do this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No clue how to do this!

Post by BeeGray16 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 am

Ok, so i have no idea how to figure out my own dreams, generally i just ignore them and then eventually they come into being, some of them. But recently i, starting on the 5th of July, I had three dreams all with something in common, each dream is exactly 15 days apart and the thing that is in common is very important to me. But have no idea what it could possibly mean. If someone could please help me out I would be so appreciative. The first dream was very detailed, but the gist of it I was in a gray rocky area carry a bunch of flowers but instead of flowers at the top of the stem they were fruits. I walked into, what looked like, an old lighthouse, when i walked in the fruits exploded into grow and there were hundreds of fruit everywhere, my husband was standing a the centre of the room. I heard a knock at the door, i went to answer, opened the door and there was a basket of fruit and inside a pregnancy test, not yet used.

Then the 19th July, the next dream was very simple, i was sitting in my bathroom, holding a positive pregnancy test.

Last dream, 2nd of August, i was in hospital and I had just given birth to a baby boy, then my husband and i went home, i feel asleep and woke up to the baby crying (in my dream) but i woke up at the same time.

Yes, my husband and I are trying for a baby, so this means alot to me. But trying to find out what this means? I know most dreams given are not an exact to whats going to happen. So i want to know what these dreams could possibly mean.

Any help would be amazing! Thank you and God bless you!

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No clue how to do this!

Post by BeeGray16 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 am

Oh and just to mention, the last dream was extremely vivid, I even had to convince myself that there was no baby. I was about to get out of bed to go check on it. :hairraising:

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeGray16 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am

Also, I have a docs appointment on the 17th to check and see if there is anything wrong with me, we been trying for over a year now, had a miscarriage in Oct last year.

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:32 am

BeeGray16,

I do not have an interpetation but just some thoughts. Hopefully it will be helpful. It seems to me that you are very concerned about having a baby. The Lord may be trying to reasure you that it will happen.

The other thing I wanted to mention here is that pregnacy and the pregnacy test could have to do with a new ministry or the birthing of a new idea. Are you involved in a new ministry right now. Either the minister or the one being ministered to?

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello,
The following are the interpretations of your dreams.
Your first dream is symbolic and...
In your first dream God is showing you that HE is going to make you fruitful. The grey rocky area represents uncertainty and what you have been through before (the miscarriage), a rocky time. The meaning of fruitful here means to bear (a child); to cause to bring forth (a child). A lighthouse is a tall structure topped by a powerful light used as a beacon... The meaning of beacon here is "inspiration", meaning a divine influence or action that reveals a revelation. The powerful light here symbolizes the Holy Spirit (who is fire). In ancient times, the light used to guide the ships was fire. So we have the Holy Spirit (who is divine and is fire) revealing to you what God is going to do and that is: HE is going to cause you to be fruitful (cause you to bring forth a child). You heard a knock at the door. In John 10:9 we see HE is the door. The fruit left at the door comes from God who is going to make you fruitful (bear a child). Flowers represent a gift. This child you will bear is a gift to you (and your husband) from God.

...the last 2 dreams here are literal (not symbolic), what is to come.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 am

My husband and I went through the same thing. I had literally HUNDREDS of dreams about pregnancy so I will do my best to help from my own experiences.

My husband and I had 5 miscarriages total. Sometimes I would dream that I was looking at the positive pregnancy tests, other times my dreams were about trying to get pregnant or even me trying to discern if I was pregnant. There was once I was standing in a garden planting hundreds of seeds in a very special flower pot. I knew in my heart that at least ONE of them would have to take root. Another dream I was looking at the eggs that had been fertilized. I had a HUGE telescope and if I looked through it at the very miniscule eggs, I knew I'd be able to see if there was life inside. Both dreams were inconclusive, but showed my large desire to have a child.

I feel the first dream is about your great desire to have a child. And I'm saying this in faith.... but I also felt all the fruit from your flowers had to do with a baby shower. I saw lots of symbolism in your dream, and I want to encourage you because it shows how the Lord has blessed you and that in Him you find your direction. He will also give you peace. There was lots of symbolism and excitement in your first dream...now we wait for the results :-D

When I dreamt of positive pregancy tests, often they were literal and sometimes It wasn't.

Sometimes dreams of babies are very symbolic, things that take up a lot of time and energy. BUT sometimes they are literal!!!

I want to encourage you because my husband and I were finally blessed with a child! It took two years but he's here and he's healthy praise GOD!!!! I did have several prophetic dreams about him so any time you have a dream of a child with your husband, write them down!!! Also, I really felt from the Lord that you two are blessed and that He's got you in the palms of His mighty hand! Several things that encouraged me when we were trying for a baby was the Lord speaking to me in my heart while I was awake.

I had a vision of these dirty sacks that had been knocked over. There was one more dirty sack that hadn't been knocked over yet...and the Lord said to me...One more miscarriage and then it's over... I was pregnant when that vision came to me...several days later I miscarried and then the next time I was pregnant, It was our son!!

Another time I was reading a regular historical fiction novel and the Holy Spirit came over me. I put the book down and asked "What is it Lord?" Then He asked me if I was sure I wanted another child (i'd had two from a previous marriage) I said yes I was sure! I was pregnant that time too...and miscarried. So you could imagine how confused I was but I held on to the Lord's promise because He took the time to ask me that question! LOL!

I just want to encourage you to keep seeking the Lord and keep writing down your dreams!! It's fun when I look back at the dreams I wrote down along with the dates and I'm seeing things with our son that are coming to pass that the Lord showed me a year before he was even born!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeGray16 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:BeeGray16,

I do not have an interpetation but just some thoughts. Hopefully it will be helpful. It seems to me that you are very concerned about having a baby. The Lord may be trying to reasure you that it will happen.

The other thing I wanted to mention here is that pregnacy and the pregnacy test could have to do with a new ministry or the birthing of a new idea. Are you involved in a new ministry right now. Either the minister or the one being ministered to?

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Hi Connie,

Yes we have gotten involved in the youth ministry at our church but we have known about the ministry for a long time. We've always been called to the youth ministry, we used to serve in the youth ministry in our old church and now started in the church we recently joined. Our youth pastor has started a new program with in the youth of dicipleship and I have joined it and will be ministring and sharing with three other young girls. Nothing I have really done before, but something i have known about for a while.

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeGray16 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:37 am

One Door wrote:Hello,
The following are the interpretations of your dreams.
Your first dream is symbolic and...
In your first dream God is showing you that HE is going to make you fruitful. The grey rocky area represents uncertainty and what you have been through before (the miscarriage), a rocky time. The meaning of fruitful here means to bear (a child); to cause to bring forth (a child). A lighthouse is a tall structure topped by a powerful light used as a beacon... The meaning of beacon here is "inspiration", meaning a divine influence or action that reveals a revelation. The powerful light here symbolizes the Holy Spirit (who is fire). In ancient times, the light used to guide the ships was fire. So we have the Holy Spirit (who is divine and is fire) revealing to you what God is going to do and that is: HE is going to cause you to be fruitful (cause you to bring forth a child). You heard a knock at the door. In John 10:9 we see HE is the door. The fruit left at the door comes from God who is going to make you fruitful (bear a child). Flowers represent a gift. This child you will bear is a gift to you (and your husband) from God.

...the last 2 dreams here are literal (not symbolic), what is to come.

Thank-you so much for this, the first dream was always very confusing to me. This is very encouraging for me!!!!!! happy dance

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeGray16 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 am

And Laura, thank-you for sharing your story with me, it's always an encouragement to hear of other ladies being granted their hearts desire and been given the gift of a child.

God bless you all and thanks-you so much for your help!

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeGray16 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 am

So the other night i had another dream, this time I was staring at myself standing in front of me, with a little blonde boy next to me, who looked very much like my husband, the child must have been about seven or eight. Problem is, yesterday i went to the doctor and found out i have PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which means conceiving for me is very difficult, close to impossible. These dreams are haunting me now, I've started in a new ministry, but why even after the new ministry would i still be getting these dreams about a child?

BeeGray16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top