kitty an leoperd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kitty an leoperd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 am

i was in city,, i was piking up a kitten,, :kitty: ,, i was happy,, an :hearts: :kitty: Flower Power Flower Power ,,, it wasa bout 2-3 months an kood walk,, bouncing ,,it hadd attitude an wasa lill tuffy cool lol! ,, we walked dwn footpath,, ther was alotta ppl,, nerd ,, i was seperated frm kitty, what what ,,an looked everywer ,,up an dwn streets,, i was beside myself, bandaid crying ,, at last i found it, an held it close,, nerd ,, i walked along a street wiv shops,, i glanced outta mi eye 2 see a leoperd lying against a shop wall ,,it was ther all the time an ppl wernt bothered by it,, holy moly nerd it saw the kitten ,, the kitty saw it an was ridged wiv fear,, what what ,, i held it even titer,, nerd ,, i knew i had2 get2 the zoo 2 be safe,, nerd ,, i walked briskly 2wards it,, about halfa mile, bandaid ,, i watched the leoperd get up an saunter 2wards us ,, stalking us slowly, nerd ,,i walked thru traffik lites not stopping 4 cars,, i wasnt concerned 4 me but jus 4 kitty, disappointed i was pulling a golf bag on wheels,, i had2 jus let it go an leave it wer it was hoipeing i kood get it lata,, nerd ,, i finerly got2 zoo ,, leoperd close behind,, i called 4 zoo guards 2 help,, referee they wer jus casual ,, :hmm: :hmm: i was annoyed,, i watched leoperd stroll in thru gate wiv the visiters,, nerd ,, then i found miself wiv :kitty: in a lion enclosure on top of a platform, near the viewing platform ,,i wasa shoutg out 2 guards 2 do sumthing now,, referee referee as i saw the leoperd below me,, ,the guards jus said um ok hold on,, :hmm: :hmm: waita minute,, kitty was frozen wiv fear,, crying crying i was redy 2 do anything 2 keep it safe,, nerd then the leoperd jumped up on2 platform rite by me,, what what drm ended,, bandaid ,,i woke up afraid,, i dnt hava pet,,irl, so wonda wat it represents,, nerd ,,, nerd D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kitty an leoperd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Dreamster,

This is a demonic attack of some sort. I don't know what the kitty represents. I know you used to have a kitty and it has passed. Could the kitty represent the old kitty perhapse. A loved one. Kitty that is a pet can sometimes represent a loved one.

Maybe this has something to do with an attack on a loved one. Just my thoughts Dreamster....do not have an interp for this one. So sorry. Wish I could offer more.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:02 pm

nerd,,,i kinda figured that,, its not 2 do wiv mi past cat,, but sumthing nu,,i think this isa 4telling future drm,, ,,,ther wer no vague parts,, it was all perfectly clear,, an seemed logikal,, hmm didnt kno kitty kood be a loved one, ,, i kno mia ,,says the emotion content is important ,,, i wasnt fearing 4 miself ,, D,,,,,,,,,but 4 the ,,,,,,,,irl i was very protective of mi cat, ,,,,t u

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm

No problem D. Wish I could have been more help.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm

This dream intrigued me because I visited a zoo yesterday. I wanted to see the beautiful snow leopards that were there but I couldn't because the zoo has had some flooding and that part of the zoo was closed. (The last time I saw these leopards they were such hams they even smiled for the camrea so I could take their picture).

In the dream you see a threat nobody else sees. This sounds like discernment to me. Just some thoughts...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 pm

nerd yes ppl wer at ease wiv leoperd, nerd what that was disterbin,, i guess ppl r,, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down