the kitten an leperd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the kitten an leperd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 am

i was in city,, piking uppa kitten,, :kitty: ,,it was soooo cute,, an i :hearts: it imediatly, :werecool: :kitty: ,,, i held it in mi arms huggins ,, it was about 2-3 months old, an kood walk ok, thumbs ,, i put it on the footpath,, an we walked abit,,it had really confidence an walked tuff lol! then in the crowd i lost it, what what ,, i freakd, bandaid ,, i looked up an dwn streets,, an finerly found :kitty: ,, watta releif,, so i carried it,, then as i walked dwn the street,,i looked ova 2 a shop,, an in front of it lieing against the wall wasa leoperd,, it wasa ther all the time ,, ppl wer totaly comfortable wiv it,, it had been ther 4 a long time nerd nerd ,,it saw an smelt the kitten ,,an kitten saw it what what ,, kittys body went ridgidwiv fear,, nerd ,, i was concerned, 4 safety ,, the leoperd kood eat kitty in one bite, crying ,, i headed 2 the city zoo, nerd ,, i walked thru traffik, nerd ,, it was a moderate desenct,, the leoperd was stalking us, ,, i got 2 zoo, but still not safe,, i saw leoperd saunter in2 zoo along wiv otha ppl,, nerd ,,they didnt even notice it,, holy moly ,, i shouted out 2 guards 2 help,, they wer like um ok,, rolleyes rolleyes ,, i ended up in lion enclosure,, near a high viewing platform,, ,, i shoutd the guards 2 get me an :kitty: out,, they wer still goin..'' um ok be ther ina minute :hmm: :hmm: then i saw the leoperd leap 2wards us,, what what drm ended,, i woke up feeling much afraid,, nerd nerd ,, i dont hava kitty, irl,,so i wonda wat it represents,, wow

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the kitten an leperd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:32 am

Dreamster,

I don't have interpretation yet but put this under dreams to be interpretated so you get others to see it as well.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

ohh mi im in the wrong dept,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:53 pm

I hear you. LOL

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top