Dreams of marriage and wives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of marriage and wives

Post by John7 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Been having interesting yet confusing dreams.

I have dreamt that a certain girl was to be my future wife, then I had another dream of a different girl from chruch and was told in my dream she was for me. Then I had an entirely different dream of another girl who I was told in a dream was my future love, as you could imagine this is confusing. Also please note I have not lusted towards any of these women and treat them all with respect.

I prayed to God which one is the girl for me. Anyway... that night I went to bed and had a weird dream. I dreamt of a number of different cars with no doors, inside each different car was a girl in the front seat (possibly drivers seat) and the cars were flying downwards into a pool of water I think? And then I saw the words "Marrry them all"

As you could understand this has been confusing. Any help regarding this is appreciated

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of marriage and wives

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:55 am

Could it be the Lord is showing you that it's your choice? I believe the Lord chose my husband for me...he also gave me several different dreams about him before I ever met him. In most of the dreams (since I had no face to put on him because I had never seen him) he was one of my ex boyfriends or someone that I had a crush on in the past...The people in my dream were symbolic for someone I had romantic feelings for or was attracted to. The Lord isn't going to make us choose though and I believe with all my heart if I had chosen not to be with my husband now, the Lord would be ok with it. However, He also told me I would have been missing out on a blessing. It's possible the Lord has shown you that you have a choice to make. Could the three women represent one woman and they are all symbols? Or is the Lord showing you that you have a choice between them? These are the things I would be praying about. I hope I haven't confused you...I pray the Lord provides clarity for you soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks for your response daphanie, I really appreciate your help.

Yes I think you could be right, they may be symbolic for one particular girl, because I also had another dream that included a girl I was involved with in High School. And I agree I do need to keep praying about this

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 am

Ok awesome! So glad to help! Also, when my husband and I were dating, he had a lot of those symbolic people dreams too. I was skinny as a bean pole back then and he dreamt he was embracing a girl that he used to go to school with. When he told me about it he didn't understand why he would dream about her...and that he never had those kinds of feelings for her.. I said, "Did anything about her remind you of me?" His eyes lit up and he said "YEAH!!! She was really skinny like you!" and the rest of the dream made sense after that.....

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top