3 different dreams of hubby dying :( ... so nervous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 different dreams of hubby dying :( ... so nervous!

Post by tabitha on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 pm

over the past month or so i've had several dreams of my husband dying. i'd love some outside insight! i rarely dream about my husband so for me to do so so frequently in a short amount of time is making me nervous. especially since people close to me IRL in my dreams represent themselves and a situation they will be in ...

first dream i think was night of july 12 but unsure because i brushed it off and didn't write it down. i'm being comforted by my husbands real life twin brother. he is holding me from behind - hugging me and gently rocking me. i know he's comforting me but at first i don't understand why. i remember thinking someone won't understand if they walk by because it's such an intimate embrace (not sexually just too close for two people married but not to each other - i knew a passerby would probably think it improper). my mom passes by and i can tell she thinks we shouldn't be like that where others can see us and as she walks by i realize why he's comforting me. my husband died. i just sat in his embrace and i was comforted even though i was sad. when i though how did it happen i had a vision (within my dream) that he was trapped somehow and had died from it. this grieved me more.

second dream: night of july 23 ... i'm at a school type setting helping do something when someone came in and told me that my husband died. i wanted to know how and they said it was a chest fracture (not sure if that's a real injury?). i assumed it was from a car accident. now i'm in a bedroom (not sure who's) and i'm watching some sort of movie. a guy shows up that i only sort of know (not a real life person). he didn't try anything but i knew that his intentions were to eventually be with me (i could sense a darkness to him). i'm polite to him but did nothing that would give him any confirmation that he had a chance with me. i sense he gets mad but outwardly he didn't show it. i start to walk away when my sisters (IRL) grandfather pulls me to the side and tears up as he is telling me (whispering) what the guy had planned. i couldn't tell him i knew because the guy was hovering nearby. now i'm with my former high school principle. we are working together and i start to share a bit how i miss my husband. she doesn't say anything but i know what she's thinking - that he deserved it. then i'm able to watch my husband's last few minutes before he passed. i had went and got his phone and saw that he had ignored two of my phone calls but answered someone else's. i'm shown him walking into their house. i knew that when he left is when it would happen - again in my dream i assumed it would be a car accident. i know he's going to come out of the house soon and i stare down the road wondering how far down it happens ...

third dream: night of august 2 ... i'm not sure exactly where i was but it was a building with lots of rooms and people familiar to me although i don't know exactly who. i knew what was coming. someone tells me that my husband was dead. i wanted to know how ... they tell me it's been investigated by the police and the police give me their report (i skimmed over it). it said something about he came inside from drinking and was so intoxicated he drank something (vinegar?) and then ate something and i think the combination killed him. there was a medical term for it on the paper but i don't recall it. i was upset that i would have the shame of him dying drunk when he had been sober so long. it ruined his testimont (IRL he used to be an alcoholic) ... as i read the report i had a vision in my dream of exactly how it happened. everyone in the building knew but no one would help me of comfort me or say anything about it. i was sad about that ... then all the sudden my husband was with me but everyone acted like he wasn't there ... i'm not sure they could even see him. i asked him if he really died by drinking like that and he said yes. i scolded him a bit for shaming me and the kids and then i realized this husband of mine wasn't dead! i asked him how is this? he said he did something (not sure what) and now he's alive in another way ... i said so you get a second chance? he says yes but i know that even though he's got a second chance he's going to pass soon and there's no chances after that. i have mixed emotions - i'm happy to have him a little longer but sad because i know soon he will be gone for good. now he's gone and the people (reluctantly i think) have helped organize the funeral. someone tries to take our children to view his body and i tell them i haven't decided if i was going to let them see him like that. as i lead the children away i glimpse the casket from across the room ... it was definitely my husband (i think i had a doubt until then that he was gone). i turn away to get the kids away from seeing. end of dream. i do have some thoughts on this dream. it seems very obvious to me that the first death in this dream is the spiritual death of who my husband was before he was born again. any other thoughts on any of these dreams would be soooo greatly appreciated. i don't like these dreams at all :(

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 different dreams of hubby dying :( ... so nervous!

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 am

I have a dream about my husband dying that really bothers me because it doesn't fit symbolicly in our lives at all anywhere in the past. So I know how you feel. It makes me sick when I think about it.. BUT I wanted to encourage you because the Lord doesn't give us dreams to fill us with fear but to warn us, encourage us, give us direction, or show us where our hearts need change. It's all for edification...see? Death in dreams is more commonly symbolic for change..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:52 am

I agree with Daphanie. I would keep your hubby in prayer for travel mercy and ask the Lord to show you what the dream means. I agree that the 1st dream is a spiritual death of his former life.

I believe the second dream where the man comes and whispers to you is probrably the Holy Spirit. He is grieved by the persons plans. It could be a temptation your hubby may face. I would pray over your marriage and family. The Lord will show us things sometimes to warn us of a situation prior to the event. Intercession is a good thing. praying praying praying

I am just giving my thoughts here. I hope it is of some help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:57 am

Connie, have I told you how I love your new avatar? :loveit:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 am

http://www.miasherwood.com/dream_symbol_d.html

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top