Gay Pastor and a big black cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gay Pastor and a big black cat

Post by MrsLena on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 am

Hello God bless you all.
I had a dream last night and would love any input on it

THE DREAM
I don't remember all the details but my younger sis (who is also born again and a dreamer herself) was at a friend's house visiting, and I stopped by.

When I went there, turned out the friend's dad was a pastor, later I was sitting in their living room, I had brought over a Christian movie on DVD and we were watching, it was supposed to be a Christian movie, but first scene had naked people walking (i think, fuzzy), so I told them to fast forward it.

Later the Pastor's twin brother comes and in the dream it seemed like the Pastor and his brother were in a relationship. Which was kind of wierd because the pastor's wife was also in the living room.

I went to the dining area, a refrigerator was next to the table. There was a very huge black cat underneath the table, about the size of a huge dog. I kept walking away from it, so if I saw it go to one end, I'd immediately move to another. It didnt attack me, but seemed tricky like it was trying to get sympathy, but I just knew it wasnt genuine. My sister opened up the refrigerator and was feeding it.

Thats all I remember.

MY TAKE ON IT
I always pray an cancel such dreams, lately my sister and I have had a series of breakthrough dreams or warfare dreams (with angelic assistance helping fight battles), so this one was really out of the blue. I am an intercessor/prayer warrior

For me it appears the huge black cat might be some form of deception (spirit) that might be luring a sister of mine (not necessarily my biological sister), but I have several spiritual/praying sisters too. Could it be they are feeding and encouraging the deception and oblivious to it.
What about the pastor, could it be in line with the recent law passed in NY. That got me sad because of my view on marriage biblically and the enemy's deception.
I also had a dream last wk on a lady who word on the street was gay but she was marrying a man, to "cover it up".

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. God bless you all.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top